Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Care Box Co.

Fantastic Support! I had issues setting up the 'Add to Cart' button on the collection page however Brian was extremely patient, made sure all of my requirements were met and set up the fantastic function on my website. Highly recommend

Unusual Foods

The app is easy to use and looks great! But as most of the reviews sad, the best thing is customer support, it is super fast and efficient! I had an issue and in a few hours it was already fixed. I'm impressed and consider using a paid subscription!

Juicy-Junk

Secomapp has AMAZING apps! But what's even better is the Dev who answered every question and fixed any issue I had, immediately! I'm so impressed by the customer service that I recommend EVERYONE to download and try their apps because if something is not working properly, it will get fixed to your satisfaction and for me that's key in downloading an app. Thank you VERY MUCH Brian Lee you and your apps are truly are AMAZING!!

Pick Up at Olde Hudson

Secomapp's 'Quick View' allows us to display a 'Quick View' button over our products on the product list/collection pages so our customers don't need to click into the product page if they want to learn a bit more, or select options/variants then easily add to cart. The app was super simple to set up, and when we needed customizations to hide the 'Quick View' button until a user is logged in, Brian with Secomapp support was so helpful and responded quickly to all questions with working solutions.

Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology

The app was easy to install and Brian with the support team was great with setting us up with customizations and assistance. The app has helped make navigating and using our website easier for everyone!

STAGING Scholastic Canada Virtual Book Fairs

While using this app, we had some issues in customizing it to our specific needs. The support team did a great job in enabling us to do what we needed.

URJA Beauty

My theme didn't come with a quick view option, so found this app to meet my needs and when I had a issue that needed to be resolved, they answered very quickly and got it all squared away! So far great app.

BOULO

They are very easy to reach and almost all the times solve my problem very quickly. They also reply very fast which is amazing.

LightStyl

I'm just using the free plan but if my store grows will absolutely move to paid, the customer service is the best I've seen since the VITALs app and honestly couldn't be better. The app is about as good as it could be. I'd suggest a couple improvements but they might honestly be covered in the premium versions already.

Fosco Connect

I have been using Quick View for over 4 years and it just works great. Easily integrated and seamlessly blend in with my site. It gives quick access to product preview and adds to cart option without leaving the collections page. This increases the conversion rate and makes the shopping experience smooth.

Recently, I upgraded the app, and a little thing out of line. But Brian Lee at SECOMAPP responded so fast and fixed it in no time! Great service and product! I will definitely continue to use it and recommend to others with no hesitation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105