Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

unicorndiscounts

it's great! just was I was looking for. Also, I had a small issue (it was a REALLY small issue) but the dev team fixes it literally in hours.

Aquadiversum

A very nice app and great support! I had an issue with some products that I wouldn't like to display. The support helped very fast!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling

Brian has been great to solve all the issues I had with my theme and the app interaction. The app is working perfectly now and is exactly what I was looking for. This app will definitely make the shopping experience better on my site. LOVE IT!

HONEY LANE COUTURE

Great app. Brian and Rachel were very quick to respond when I had an issue and they were able to solve the problem... definitely recommend !!

Golden Lion Craft Co.

this apps make more our store easy access, hope helping us making more sale. thank you so much for this apps

Novelie

I had an issue needed to be fixed and Brian responded to me super fast and helped me exactly the way I wanted. Top-notch customer service!!!

The Palm Beach Baby

The support for this Secomapp was great! I like this app because visitors to our website are able to quickly get product information without leaving the web page.
Andrea
ThePalmBeachBaby.com

Localight

I did the free version and asked the developer for help with a glitch I was having. It turned out to be an issue with my theme, but Secomapp fixed it quickly! Shortly after I had my first sale. Onward and upward!

Skahill Designs

The Quick View app by Secomapp adds some excellent features to our Shopify online store. It helps give our store a more professional, upscale feel, that will lead to increased sales. When we found a small 'glitch' with a Quick View button appearing where it shouldn't, their support was very quick and helpful....fixed the problem the same day. Overall we are very happy with Quick View by Secomapp.

Puggle Baby Australia

this app works really well and im really happy with it. Its easy to set up and easy to match to my website aesthetic