Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

GIRLMADE | GEMANI MERCHANDISE MANAGEMENT

This app works great. Our current theme did not offer a quick view/add to cart option and this app filled in the gap. Being able to customize the look to fit our store helps too!

ShopCheap

Excellent app. Recommended! Thank you guys for such a good work

TECHSENZ

Excellent app; gives a good look to our store front and simplifies product review for customers.

Rage Enterprises

It's pretty cool. Does what it's meant to do and looks nice on our storefront. I'm using the free version. Don't know if using the paid version will up conversions, but so far, I like it!

Shop Glam Up Parties

This app is absolutely amazing! I love how easy it was to install and integrated the look and feel of website!!

Art by Jenny Design Shop

Brilliant! Simple and efficient. So easy to add to my shop and use! Thank you!!

Want to see it in action?
Check out my shop at http://www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au :)

MA PR SALES

I love app, great and easy and very functionality in the sells !!!great work

Madly Deeply Co.

I love this app. I almost got the competitors app (quick viewer) but they don't want to help me in installing the app. Stephen was a great help . would recommend this app to someone else,

Fever 21

Easy to use app and customizable according to the look and feel of your website. Extremely helpful team, even gave suggestions to improve our store.
Greetings and Best of Luck!
Team Fever21.in

The Store Room

customization easy..nice app to install.
Daily need app