Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

MA PR SALES

I love app, great and easy and very functionality in the sells !!!great work

Madly Deeply Co.

I love this app. I almost got the competitors app (quick viewer) but they don't want to help me in installing the app. Stephen was a great help . would recommend this app to someone else,

Fever 21

Easy to use app and customizable according to the look and feel of your website. Extremely helpful team, even gave suggestions to improve our store.
Greetings and Best of Luck!
Team Fever21.in

The Store Room

customization easy..nice app to install.
Daily need app

The Butterfly Grove

Works great. However, make sure you go in and clean up the template that you are using and get rid of the comments... they caused about 400 errors in html validator.

Blue Gold For Life

Great App with Great Support I love it!

Caltech Alumni Reunion Weekend and Seminar Day

Great app. Does what it says. But also have to give some props to the technical support. We had a customization request, and they jumped in and filled it quickly and courteously. And it has made a difference in our user experience. Nice work!

— Came back to update. The team continues to help us with many customizations. Always very attentive. GREAT customer service.

A Fairy Tale Wedding • Oahu, Maui, Kauai & Big Island Wedding Services

We love Quick View and so do our customers. They tell us they love how easy it is to be able to switch between our products quickly! It's really is Quick View!!! We emailed the developer to ask if they could customize it for us to make it work better and the response was amazing. We had a fully customized version within the day! Amazing! Now it's even better than before and I didn't think something so good could be better! Wow! Thanks for all your help! Every Shopify store needs this app. Great price, great service! Can't go wrong!

Red's Outdoor Supply

Love this. Layout is nice and clean. Must-have app

FineShave Gentlemen's Shaving

Quick View is one of these must have Apps. Very easy to install and heaps of options to customize the look to fit your store. We started off on the free plan and eventually changed to the Pro plan to display additional options like Review Rating and a nice Promotional Banner. Most big stores have a quick view option, so it must work for them. Highly recommended app,