SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Rage Enterprises

It's pretty cool. Does what it's meant to do and looks nice on our storefront. I'm using the free version. Don't know if using the paid version will up conversions, but so far, I like it!

Shop Glam Up Parties

This app is absolutely amazing! I love how easy it was to install and integrated the look and feel of website!!

Art by Jenny Design Shop

Brilliant! Simple and efficient. So easy to add to my shop and use! Thank you!!

Want to see it in action?
Check out my shop at http://www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au :)

MA PR SALES

I love app, great and easy and very functionality in the sells !!!great work

Madly Deeply Co.

I love this app. I almost got the competitors app (quick viewer) but they don't want to help me in installing the app. Stephen was a great help . would recommend this app to someone else,

Fever 21

Easy to use app and customizable according to the look and feel of your website. Extremely helpful team, even gave suggestions to improve our store.
Greetings and Best of Luck!
Team Fever21.in

The Store Room

customization easy..nice app to install.
Daily need app

The Butterfly Grove

Works great. However, make sure you go in and clean up the template that you are using and get rid of the comments... they caused about 400 errors in html validator.

Blue Gold For Life

Great App with Great Support I love it!

Caltech Alumni Reunion Weekend and Seminar Day

Great app. Does what it says. But also have to give some props to the technical support. We had a customization request, and they jumped in and filled it quickly and courteously. And it has made a difference in our user experience. Nice work!

— Came back to update. The team continues to help us with many customizations. Always very attentive. GREAT customer service.