SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

A Fairy Tale Wedding • Oahu, Maui, Kauai & Big Island Wedding Services

We love Quick View and so do our customers. They tell us they love how easy it is to be able to switch between our products quickly! It's really is Quick View!!! We emailed the developer to ask if they could customize it for us to make it work better and the response was amazing. We had a fully customized version within the day! Amazing! Now it's even better than before and I didn't think something so good could be better! Wow! Thanks for all your help! Every Shopify store needs this app. Great price, great service! Can't go wrong!

Red's Outdoor Supply

Love this. Layout is nice and clean. Must-have app

FineShave Gentlemen's Shaving

Quick View is one of these must have Apps. Very easy to install and heaps of options to customize the look to fit your store. We started off on the free plan and eventually changed to the Pro plan to display additional options like Review Rating and a nice Promotional Banner. Most big stores have a quick view option, so it must work for them. Highly recommended app,

SimplyHill

Very Nice app, we just installed free plan at the moment, it already gives our store a great change, more shopping-friendly and magnify our product photos for customer review. Highly recommended and thanks for this free APP.

africamade

Very Nice Apps. Help tremendously my customer to get a better view of my product. Since I have less than perfect camera, this app brings to the forefront very quick my product for customers to dissect. Good job

Smokin' Vapor

We have just discovered this app, and it didn't take us long to realize the benefits of the pro plan. We rank this as a solid and wise use of our e-Commerce budget.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR

Great App, its a very nice addition.

The support staff is great and very helpful!!

En Privé, Abidjan

It works great! I like it.
Good job.

Joyería Small Branch

I´ve just upgraded to the professional plan and I am already confident it will bring me lots of sales. Yotpo Integration and Promo Banner are key !!

Don Colombo

AWESOME FEATURE! I couldn´t be happier with this app. It adds incredible functionality. I love the coupon ad and the Yotpo integration. Well Done.