SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Selah Essential Oils

Great app! Easy to install and does exactly what we need it to do. This was a feature that was missing from our site until a friend pointed it out to me I had no idea how many people appreciate a Quick View option. The app was a breeze to install and we were up and running in minutes.

Baby Gift Works

Awesome app and even better support. I had one small issue with my effort to install it and had that fixed plus (without my needing to ask) the app personalized to my store settings in hours. I would thoroughly recommend this app - both for the improvement to my site and for the amazing (very rare) support.

Hello Merch

Amazing app and even better customer service. We had a conflict with locked products still being purchased through Quick View and their support team fixed it right away and even upgraded us to the newest version. THANK YOU!

Ooh La Leggings

So far, this app is working really well. It integrates seamlessly with the rest of my website. Thanks Quick View!

Sweetwater Spice Co.

I spent weeks going through dozens of apps for various needs - Quick View is easily top 5 for working the way it is supposed to with no hassles. Very impressed.

Australian Safety Signs

What an Awesome App. Exactly what was needed. We now look as professional as our competitors! Installation was relatively easy. Customer support is quick and helpful. Even when we needed some custom coding. They were quick to reply and provided me all that was needed to add the feature.

BEAU CUTS

It is a very nice app to help us serve our customer reducing time in shopping.
Also Highly commendable Support staff. We got all our queries resolved in the fastest time possible.

EduGamesKart.com

It is a very nice app for quickly viewing the main details about your products before the customers jump to the detailed product page. Has a nice, clean and modern design.

Highly recommended. Support staff is always very prompt and has helped with ironing out issues effectively.

Mens Bag

Really great app.. Works perfectly with the shop and great with the customization!
Great customer service too!

acsweb

Great App, just keep in mind when the slider is "OFF" it means that Quick View is "ON" or Enabled.
They worded it a little weird: "Disable Quick View: (default) OFF".
It should say "Disable Quick View: (default) NO", or "Quick View: (default) ON".