Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Pristine Cleansing Sprays

Very helpful and easy app. It is not often that apps that add this much value have a totally free version.

UPDATE - Every time we have a request for an edit, these guys are extremely fast to respond and make the edits very quickly. Could not say enough good things about this app and the people who manage it.

lifearoma

Very good support...
Resolve my issue with in 2 hour approx. and i am very much happy with the support work.
Thanks...

Vape and Juice

The team here are wonderful and incredibly helpful.

Used this to offer a quick view and they even amended the content layout to make it ready for our site

Really helped us out when we needed support on an issue. Within hours.

Tennessee Baskets

I really like this app as an enhancement to my website. Allowing viewers to scroll through product without going to each page offers a better customer experience. The layout looks good and I like the addition of the satisfaction badge. I had a few technical problems installing, but customer service was responsive and fixed it.

Hamster Stores

This app works well and doesn't complicate my theme at all. I had a hard time installing it, but their customer service department took care of it quickly!

Dnovelty

This app is great to improve conversion. Brian and the team are very helpful and responsible for support and some extra help too!

virtulux fashion LTD

really easy to use , works really well and i like that you get to choose when this tab appears and that it works on all devices for a small one off price . really happy and it took minutes to set up

KEMBALI COLLECTIVE

Super easy to use and they gave a great intro deal to remove the watermark. Very pleased with this app.

Fashion Fantasy Trend

very good application, I really like it already has a lot of adjustment in the free version, and it is very easy to integrate and use

Jolibi

So glad I found this app and the free feature works very well. Easy to install, also the support is very responsive and resolved my problem really quickly. I recommend!