Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Tuneful Hair

very good,it is easy to used.I love it very much.thanks for solving my problem.hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

House of Koopslie

I used this app to help wholesale customers place orders quicker. Instead of having to go into each product individually, they can use quick view to add the quantity they would like. I also like that they get a message when there's not enough inventory. We've also told customers to use this functionality to check stock. For example, the enter 1000 under QTY and get a message of exactly how many are currently in stock. This helps as retailers don't need to call us to ask how many pieces are there. They know right away. Before this app, our store would tell the customer if there was not enough inventory only once they were checking out, which was frustrating. This way they know right away and can make adjustments as needed.

Vonblucosmetics

Had some issues when I first installed it, but when I contacted support they fixed it for me immediately! Works great now.

Medusasmakeup

We've been using this app almost 2 years and it's great. Recently we encountered an issue with a new app we installed and Secomapp wrote up a code that fixed the glitch for us!
5 stars+

Cheatah

Excellent service, I dropped Secomapp an email and in less than 24hrs they had logged into my store and resolved the issue - Thanks Brian Lee much appreciated

Dontpayhighprices

Simple and easy to use, just what I needed to get my site more professional in both appearance and functionality.

Safe Chic

Great App and Fantastic Support when we needed it. Updated our theme and ran into some issues with the way the Quick View was appearing, probably something wrong with the theme, and Brian popped in and got it working in no time. Thanks for the great support!

Dnpj Market

Amazing!!!!!! does exactly what it says

String Theory Fabric Art

Very attentive customer service. My theme's code did not match the documentation provided so Secomapp took over at no charge and had their app running smoothing on my website in less than 24 hours. It was also very simple to change the pre-loaded color schematics to match my logo and shop style guide. I am very happy so far with everything about this product. - StringTheoryFabricArt.com

Ez Style Llc

Love the app! And the customer service to get it set up was great and fast!