Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Trendy Smilez

Thanks to Brian Lee for the excellent service. Quick View looks amazing on our store. You are welcome to check it out.

www.trendysmilez.com

Lasersandlights Com

Great app to add the quick view feature in collections. Very easy to install and use. I would recommend it.

www.Lasersandlights.com

Sallycinnamon Uk

Excellent and prompt service! I needed help to install the app and was assisted immediately.

Flipsidecanvas Com

This app is great - very easy to setup, great function, and lightning fast support!

Shoptadpole

Great app and support is amazing! Fast turnaround and a guru even made a video of him troubleshooting an issue we raised (which was unrelated to their app) but it was a very helpful step!

Life Easier Store

Super app and support really efficiente !

Colorfulbows

I have had it for a long time already! It was very easy to install and I love how it works. It gave me exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Serenitybeauties

I love this app. It allowed the customers to see the item without opening up a new web page. A must have.

Justbefit

I like this app. Works fine and makes the process of viewing products quick and easy!

Bee Buy Co Il

the app install&use very easy.
when I needed help from the secomapp team they helped me with all my issues in less than 24 hours