Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Studiokid

Good app, it works exactly like it's supposed to. It's also free

Famazon

it is a good product. nice works

Gloria Cares

Great app - easy to use, looks good and great customer service! Highly recommended!

Paccomagno

I would rate 5+ stars only for the great support giving to me. Thx Brian for your great help.

Ismartlife

It is a good product,it is work well.I love it.

The Glass Underground Online Store

Works as intended, support is responsive and quick to address concerns as well as modify the app as I needed! Thanks :)

Fun Prints Co

Very helpful team! Love the app so far. Initially the quick view button was not centered on the preview image, I got in touch with the team and they helped me adjust it quickly.

Rpg Golf

installed it and have a feeling it will be the most helpful app ever installed to my store. I purchased the mobile quick view function immediately. Thank you so much for offering a one time fee option!!!

Marcellamodanyc

The app works very well. The support is also excellent. Needed a customization - Brian responded very fast and professional.

Emmaline

App seems to work very well. I had issues with the quick view button not being centred and my wholesale pricing now showing on the pop up, but after contacting support, they fixed it up for me very quickly. I wish I had installed this before!