Secomapp: Quick View

Secomapp: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Mandeville Candles

Customer support was helpful and I am happy with how the app works. It works as advertised and I have no complaints.

Gunthorp Farms

Extremely quick & easy to install & customize. It does exactly what it claims to do. Definitely recommend adding it for a quick way to enhance your customers' shopping experience.

Happy Remita

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Limitless Sozo

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

The Bold Lipstick

I was looking for these app for a long time! I am really happy with the result! I had some issues installing the app, but after contacting the support they did everything in under 10 minutes! They are awesome !

PaulaArt

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

Yu-Be

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

GamingGlo

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

Canada's Baking Box

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

FoodtoYou.ca

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.