Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Canada's Baking Box

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

FoodtoYou.ca

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.

Akasha Leather

Just added the app to my store. I wasn't able to see the icons on all items so I contacted Secomapp to ask for assistance. They reached out to me promptly and were able to quickly resolve my problem. Very happy so far!

ē∙quo∙lē

I was fumbling around on my site for a day, incorrectly adding code lol. This app made this feature a breeze to add on to my theme. Beyond happy with the functionality and ease of customization

Amber Maya

Thank you!!! Just what I was looking for. I've just installed the free version of this app and, so far it's working great. Very easy to install and, although limited, the customization is also very easy. The only odd thing about it is that the quick view button is off-center, but I can live with that for now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update! Support quickly fixed my one and only issue. Great service, great app. Thank you!

BenJoy Accessories

Stoned Hilda

I've only just added this app. I'm using the free version and so far, so good. Easy! Customization is great! Also, did not slow my site down which was a real bonus. May upgrade in the future. Thank you :)

Grozny Kortrijk

Great app, decent support. Now I can let customers add the products easier and customer-friendly. Thumbs up.

Do Work That Matters

I added this app to my store to make it easier to shop and look at products. It was easy to install and I like the way it works.

Rover Store

This app is awesome, super easy to set up. I had a rather unique request that required some additional help to navigate some of our products, and Brian from their support team had a solution worked out super fast! I'm still shocked how quickly he was able to add the additional code that allowed for more flexibility for our store. Appreciate the extra step taken, and highly recommend this app to anyone that is looking for this functionality!