SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

rhui

Needed help removing a component on the quick view app. Brian was fast and efficient with supporting in my request. Highly recommend

Mandeville Candles

Customer support was helpful and I am happy with how the app works. It works as advertised and I have no complaints.

Gunthorp Farms

Extremely quick & easy to install & customize. It does exactly what it claims to do. Definitely recommend adding it for a quick way to enhance your customers' shopping experience.

Happy Remita

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Limitless Sozo

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

The Bold Lipstick

I was looking for these app for a long time! I am really happy with the result! I had some issues installing the app, but after contacting the support they did everything in under 10 minutes! They are awesome !

PaulaArt

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

Yu-Be

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

GamingGlo

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

Canada's Baking Box

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!