Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Going Low K

Very good looking, easy to install and edit (you don't really need to edit anything, but, if you fell like change it, it is really easy)

Innodie

I rarely write reviews. The great support that the Secomapp team has given me compiled me to write this review. The Quick View widget was been overlayed on Judge.me review carousal also the venture theme I am using has this product cards in the navigation. Brian and Peter helped me remove it from these locations. They also helped me with adjusting the Quick View settings. I'm really happy with the service and the support they provide for a free user. I hope to soon have enough growth and requirement to update to a paid customer. Thank you.

Creative Nails

This is excellent, my customers can place their orders much faster and they love it! Wonderful customer service also they made it so easy!!! Highly recommend.

WOODnTIMES

As an 84 YO man e-store operator I find the installation and application of apps above and beyond my tech capabilities. However with that said, I found Quick View to be 'extremely" easy to install and even easier to understand. Since I just installed it, I have HIGH hopes it will work great for me in the future and bring in the sales that I desire. And MOST IMPORTANT, operating my store with limited resources, being it's FREE, makes it even BETTER!

Memories and Pastimes

Great app and quick responsive support staff! I had a little glitch, emailed support about it and they responded very quickly.

MRU.MX

Amazing technical support to adapt certain features. Super happy with the results. Totally recommend it

WILD PEACH

Great support from Quick View in getting set up on my store and meeting some specific requirements I had, thank you!

MinhaLupa

ate agora gostando muito, pois aumenta a conversao do site alem de ser facil e muito pratico para integrar ao meu theme que comprei

Air Plant Hub

App is amazing and customer service is even better. It has increased our sales since implementing it. www.airplanthub.com

Ubox

Brain is very flexible and have quick response. Excellent service.I will recommend to every one .We have used the 'add to cart' feature