Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

The Soap Stall

Just what I needed for my Soap Shop online, take a look www.soapstall.co.uk - superb easy installation, ideal for any shop. Recommended.

Byhisgrace

Wow! This app is absolutely wonderful! Easy to install and works perfect! I would highly recommend this for anyone running a store! Thank you so much!

Wild Free Jewelry

Love this app! It was super easy to install, easy to customize, and looks great on my site. Highly recommend!

Sinclair Jewelry

So far, so good. I like it, but we'll see what the customers think!

Jings Treasures

This really makes my store look professional and enhances the shopping experience.

Heart Sew By Michael Thomas

Just installed this to my store a few days ago and it's awesome. It was exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Hopefully my customers enjoy using it as much as I did discovering it.

Van Der Muffins Jewels

Amazing App! Installs effortlessly, works as described and looks great! A+++

Justshaka

Awesome app it elevated my customers experience to a new level! A must have for all sites. I would highly recommend it to all that are just starting our of those that don't have the app get it NOW!

Ocdesignzz

Dales Raw Foods

This app is awesome. It's a game changer for our current theme, which does not have this quick view feature. Customers are going to love the easy add to cart and checkout as well.