Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

ÉLEVÉ

These guys are awesome, such great support and quick too.
Hard work pays off, and these guys are doing their bit!

Famille Sadel

Very good app. The free version works very well. At first I could not translate a few words in French by my own but the support service has been very helpful and reactive to help me with that. I am happy about the app and service, thanks !

Wisdom Supply Co.

Wonderful support team was super helpful to customize our button!

Looking forward to implementing this app to our new theme for faster items added to carts!

Wild Rose Fashions

Great app,very effective and free! Staff are extremely helpful if you need some tweaking. Excellent product and service!

ZimZan Gemstones

Installing and configuring the app was really easy, and I think it will make a big difference to the customer browsing experience. I had a small request on how to remove the quantity button, and they were super fast and efficient in helping me.

My Pooch and Co.

The app has made the shopping experience on our sites much easier and quicker for customers. Support has been great - everything I've asked them to do/change has been done swiftly which is greatly appreciated. Highly recommended app - thanks!

unicorndiscounts

it's great! just was I was looking for. Also, I had a small issue (it was a REALLY small issue) but the dev team fixes it literally in hours.

Aquadiversum

A very nice app and great support! I had an issue with some products that I wouldn't like to display. The support helped very fast!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling

Brian has been great to solve all the issues I had with my theme and the app interaction. The app is working perfectly now and is exactly what I was looking for. This app will definitely make the shopping experience better on my site. LOVE IT!

HONEY LANE COUTURE

Great app. Brian and Rachel were very quick to respond when I had an issue and they were able to solve the problem... definitely recommend !!