Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Onlineshenanigans

A splendid app to have. The staffs are very responsive if you require assistance.

Voguebands

excellent app

www.voguebands.com

Ofto Us

This app is a winner! Our customers love the ability to check out stats without opening up every item. This is especially great with our elevated pet feeders (check it out at www.ofto.us) because people need to choose a size and this way they see at a glance how tall each product out. Check our site out if you want to see how the app works!

Cws Healing

So easy to install and customise for your theme and works just as it should. I would like it to update the cart amount at the top of the screen and this is possible in the setting with a bit of coding but I am not that brave even with instructions so I will ask support to see if they would do it for me, I hope so lets see.

Dreamscape Decors

great app! had nicolas install the app for me, at first the picture was moving while i hover on the item but he quickly fixed it. great customer service

Designer Inspired Co

Very good, definitely improves the shoppers experience. Thank you!

Grad Swag

Very easy to install and works like a charm! View how it works at our website, go to ugotspirit.com and go to any product and click "quick view" and that's how simple it is.

Just The Florist

Great app and totally hassle free! I'm using it on www.justtheflorist.com

Nr Kosmetik

This app is working perfectly, and very easy to install.

Had small problem with updating mini cart (Lack of experience with html from my side), but got great support and help from Nicolas (secomapp support).

I can only recommend this app.

Flygrocery

This app is absolutely very helpful and it makes my store looks great. Like it