Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Style That Room Test

Great app that gets the job done and is robust. It's been working seamlessly since install on our store LOUNEL. I also needed assistance to tweak a few things, and the support was seriously amazing. It blew my mind to get such great customer service, especially for a free app. I highly recommend this app if you need a Quick View feature. Great job Secomapp! I'll be checking out their other apps.

The Roll

Fantastic free app and excellent customer service. Speedy and efficient. I'm very happy that this quick-view button was available for use. It solved my problems easily!

Moroccan Creations

Very nice application. Deserves 10/10

Mikshati1

Very good, easy to setup and use, works great!
Thank you guys!

Technotronic

With this app added to our website, it just looks a lot more dynamic and easy to use.
The app is fully customizable and can adapt to your store.
Although there is a very small glitch, a white box that turns blue upon interaction just above price but it's nothing major.

Aqaba

Am so pleased with the Apps and functionality of these products from Secomapp. Lots of flexibility and no-nonsense when installing. So easy to use and the people are wonderful.

Charmedelements

In addition to the fantastic features in this 'must have' killer app, I just received world class support. As a chief technical officer by trade, and a business owner, I could only hope to emulate the responsiveness and 'get it done right the first time' support I just received. We recently launched a new site, and b/c a custom variance via another app was required, I needed this displayed in the 'quick view' as well, or about 1/2 of our store would be useless. In just a few hours, support figured out exactly what I needed, and resolved the issue. Just amazing! You should have no hesitation regarding getting this app.

Cyril R Salter

Excellent customer support and great app.

Forever Young Organics

Love the app! Adds another level of detail to Forever Young Organics!

Beautius

Great App. Very easy to use. It's an incremental app of my shop. Superb Customer Services. Emailed Stephen about a small problem, and he fixed it immediately. They deserve more than 5 stars.