SmartViewer: Quick View

SmartViewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Aqaba

Am so pleased with the Apps and functionality of these products from Secomapp. Lots of flexibility and no-nonsense when installing. So easy to use and the people are wonderful.

Charmedelements

In addition to the fantastic features in this 'must have' killer app, I just received world class support. As a chief technical officer by trade, and a business owner, I could only hope to emulate the responsiveness and 'get it done right the first time' support I just received. We recently launched a new site, and b/c a custom variance via another app was required, I needed this displayed in the 'quick view' as well, or about 1/2 of our store would be useless. In just a few hours, support figured out exactly what I needed, and resolved the issue. Just amazing! You should have no hesitation regarding getting this app.

Cyril R Salter

Excellent customer support and great app.

Forever Young Organics

Love the app! Adds another level of detail to Forever Young Organics!

Beautius

Great App. Very easy to use. It's an incremental app of my shop. Superb Customer Services. Emailed Stephen about a small problem, and he fixed it immediately. They deserve more than 5 stars.

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Really easy intallation, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. 10/10 would recommend.

Femmebot

Amazing app! The less clicking our customers have to do to purchase, the better. The app wasn't working properly for a while, but I emailed and within 24 hours, Stephen had it fixed and working perfectly! Really amazing customer support and app. We're not letting this app go!

Ripeshop

I love this app. It was very easy to install and customize - even the free version. I like the way it integrates with my site and allows customers to do a quick view of your products. I had an issue with how the quick view button was appearing on my listings (not centered) and I submitted a trouble ticket and the problem was fixed very quickly. Thank you very much!

Instanatural

Great app, easy to use and great support for custom CSS.

Berserk Shop

Great app, works smoothly and can be highly customized. I was able to translate everything to another language. Support is also fantastic.