Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Forever Young Organics

Love the app! Adds another level of detail to Forever Young Organics!

Beautius

Great App. Very easy to use. It's an incremental app of my shop. Superb Customer Services. Emailed Stephen about a small problem, and he fixed it immediately. They deserve more than 5 stars.

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Really easy intallation, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. 10/10 would recommend.

Femmebot

Amazing app! The less clicking our customers have to do to purchase, the better. The app wasn't working properly for a while, but I emailed and within 24 hours, Stephen had it fixed and working perfectly! Really amazing customer support and app. We're not letting this app go!

Ripeshop

I love this app. It was very easy to install and customize - even the free version. I like the way it integrates with my site and allows customers to do a quick view of your products. I had an issue with how the quick view button was appearing on my listings (not centered) and I submitted a trouble ticket and the problem was fixed very quickly. Thank you very much!

Instanatural

Great app, easy to use and great support for custom CSS.

Berserk Shop

Great app, works smoothly and can be highly customized. I was able to translate everything to another language. Support is also fantastic.

All Brothers All Stars

This app is just great! Cheers guys for an amazing app!

Airy Mary

Unbelievably good! Thank you to the developers for making this available for free. It worked perfectly within seconds of install. No customisation required at all - the defaults are so well thought out. It is such an enhancement to our store. Shoppers are starting to expect quick view on all websites now - browsing is much faster and more enjoyable with this app.

Noella Chase Designz

Great App. I highly recommend.