Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Amy Jewelry

This app was easy to install and worked immediately. My site now looks even more professional and is even easier to use. Thanks!

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

this app is really working well, i recommend it for every online store owner

Latestsale.com Limited

Exactly what we needed. Integration is easy, you don't even need to learn any kind of code to integrate. What used to take us several hours to do by hard-coding now takes only a few minutes.

Support is awesome! We once had an issue with the positioning of the Quick View button and they responded with an accurate solution right away.

Electronic Dream

Excellent service. I can completely modify the Quick View up to my own taste.

delicatezza

The free version does what it says it does. It's also easy to make adjustments to the look and feel using the app's admin settings. With only the most basic html and css knowledge, it is also easy to make additional customisation outside the apps admin panel. Support was also very quick to respond to and implement a minor request we had without any fuss and for free.

The Munificent

The quick view app definitely adds a little extra to any website and the support team is amazing! Thanks for all you do!

Shami's Gourmet

Easy integration and configuration. Very cool functionality. What more can you ask for?

Vape Essentials

Quick View is a must have for any e-commerce store owner. I'm testing the free version and it works perfectly. Very easy to use and modify. This clever app makes your shoppers experience more enjoyable and product browsing becomes so much easier. I can see our store going for the paid version as it offers product review integration. A killer feature on its own merit!

Which ever way you choose to go your assured of adding valuable features that really enhance your customers experience. 5 stars all the way and one that I shall highly recommended.

SilverfireUK

Brilliant App with great support! We had a problem with the add to cart button not showing in the pop-up windows but this was quickly resolved with super quick support from the app developer

Seasons Jewelry

This app is an awesome addition to our store. Customer Support went out of their way to help us get this installed and working properly! I definitely will be checking out their other apps. I highly recommend this app for stores who do not already have a quick shop option with their theme!