Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

STAGING Scholastic Canada Virtual Book Fairs

While using this app, we had some issues in customizing it to our specific needs. The support team did a great job in enabling us to do what we needed.

URJA Beauty

My theme didn't come with a quick view option, so found this app to meet my needs and when I had a issue that needed to be resolved, they answered very quickly and got it all squared away! So far great app.

BOULO

They are very easy to reach and almost all the times solve my problem very quickly. They also reply very fast which is amazing.

LightStyl

I'm just using the free plan but if my store grows will absolutely move to paid, the customer service is the best I've seen since the VITALs app and honestly couldn't be better. The app is about as good as it could be. I'd suggest a couple improvements but they might honestly be covered in the premium versions already.

Fosco Connect

I have been using Quick View for over 4 years and it just works great. Easily integrated and seamlessly blend in with my site. It gives quick access to product preview and adds to cart option without leaving the collections page. This increases the conversion rate and makes the shopping experience smooth.

Recently, I upgraded the app, and a little thing out of line. But Brian Lee at SECOMAPP responded so fast and fixed it in no time! Great service and product! I will definitely continue to use it and recommend to others with no hesitation.

rhui

Needed help removing a component on the quick view app. Brian was fast and efficient with supporting in my request. Highly recommend

Mandeville Candles

Customer support was helpful and I am happy with how the app works. It works as advertised and I have no complaints.

Gunthorp Farms

Extremely quick & easy to install & customize. It does exactly what it claims to do. Definitely recommend adding it for a quick way to enhance your customers' shopping experience.

Happy Remita

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Limitless Sozo

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105