Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Golden Lion Craft Co.

this apps make more our store easy access, hope helping us making more sale. thank you so much for this apps

Novelie

I had an issue needed to be fixed and Brian responded to me super fast and helped me exactly the way I wanted. Top-notch customer service!!!

The Palm Beach Baby

The support for this Secomapp was great! I like this app because visitors to our website are able to quickly get product information without leaving the web page.
Andrea
ThePalmBeachBaby.com

Localight

I did the free version and asked the developer for help with a glitch I was having. It turned out to be an issue with my theme, but Secomapp fixed it quickly! Shortly after I had my first sale. Onward and upward!

Skahill Designs

The Quick View app by Secomapp adds some excellent features to our Shopify online store. It helps give our store a more professional, upscale feel, that will lead to increased sales. When we found a small 'glitch' with a Quick View button appearing where it shouldn't, their support was very quick and helpful....fixed the problem the same day. Overall we are very happy with Quick View by Secomapp.

Puggle Baby Australia

this app works really well and im really happy with it. Its easy to set up and easy to match to my website aesthetic

Spiritual Nexus

Best quick view out there! i had another app installed and this is much better than any other app....

KetoSure

I used this tool to add Add To Cart mainly, and wanted it on the main collections as well. I didn't see the option so I asked support, and they managed to get it working perfectly. Highly recommended.

וויפר-שופ

well this app is Amazing for preview item fast and easy . That app makes life easy for the costumers

Liquides Confidentiels

Great app, easy to install and to figure out.
I hade one tiny issue and Brian fixed it almost right away.

Would definitely recommand :)