Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

This app helped me get an Add to Cart button for all collection products, which is something I desperately needed. These guys really went above and beyond with their service, because they helped me not only get the cart drawer to open when someone Adds something to their cart, but they also added functionality to change variant images when a different child variant is chosen. This is a winner! Get this app! I'm very pleased with the functionality and the customer service!

CPO Germany

Great App worked well thanks. Will reccomend to someone else who wants to use it. Also ads a nice finish to the store

Smart Home Gadgets

I was having several issues with the Quick View app, but their development team quick resolved them for me. Recommend!

3Dshack

Currently using the free version as I am startup. Great app, easy to work and it does a perfect job. After sometime the app broke for some unknown to me reason. Contacted "Secomapp" receive immediate reply and fix of my problem!

Best Vitamins Store

Great app and very fast and professional support !

I had some minor questions and the support group helped me very quickly and in a timely manner.

I highly recommend this Quick View app!
Technical support at a high level!

Straw Propeller

I love the app, and the support is great. Thank you for helping us ensure our customers can make informed decisions easily.

Pristine Cleansing Sprays

Very helpful and easy app. It is not often that apps that add this much value have a totally free version.

UPDATE - Every time we have a request for an edit, these guys are extremely fast to respond and make the edits very quickly. Could not say enough good things about this app and the people who manage it.

lifearoma

Very good support...
Resolve my issue with in 2 hour approx. and i am very much happy with the support work.
Thanks...

Vape and Juice

The team here are wonderful and incredibly helpful.

Used this to offer a quick view and they even amended the content layout to make it ready for our site

Really helped us out when we needed support on an issue. Within hours.

Tennessee Baskets

I really like this app as an enhancement to my website. Allowing viewers to scroll through product without going to each page offers a better customer experience. The layout looks good and I like the addition of the satisfaction badge. I had a few technical problems installing, but customer service was responsive and fixed it.