Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Hamster Stores

This app works well and doesn't complicate my theme at all. I had a hard time installing it, but their customer service department took care of it quickly!

Dnovelty

This app is great to improve conversion. Brian and the team are very helpful and responsible for support and some extra help too!

virtulux fashion LTD

really easy to use , works really well and i like that you get to choose when this tab appears and that it works on all devices for a small one off price . really happy and it took minutes to set up

KEMBALI COLLECTIVE

Super easy to use and they gave a great intro deal to remove the watermark. Very pleased with this app.

Fashion Fantasy Trend

very good application, I really like it already has a lot of adjustment in the free version, and it is very easy to integrate and use

Jolibi

So glad I found this app and the free feature works very well. Easy to install, also the support is very responsive and resolved my problem really quickly. I recommend!

Purus Labs

Tuneful Hair

very good,it is easy to used.I love it very much.thanks for solving my problem.hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

House of Koopslie

I used this app to help wholesale customers place orders quicker. Instead of having to go into each product individually, they can use quick view to add the quantity they would like. I also like that they get a message when there's not enough inventory. We've also told customers to use this functionality to check stock. For example, the enter 1000 under QTY and get a message of exactly how many are currently in stock. This helps as retailers don't need to call us to ask how many pieces are there. They know right away. Before this app, our store would tell the customer if there was not enough inventory only once they were checking out, which was frustrating. This way they know right away and can make adjustments as needed.

Vonblucosmetics

Had some issues when I first installed it, but when I contacted support they fixed it for me immediately! Works great now.