Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Erborian Sg

Easy to install. It's an excellent app! Hope my bounce rate will decrease after using this app on site.

The One Four One

Great App! Love that it has a basic free forever package. I like that I can customize the look of the quick view page, and it helps to make shopping on our store easier and faster. There are some minor alignment issues with the quick view button, but other than that its great.

Le Temple Du Tricot

Simple d'utilisation et efficace

Bananafighter

very useful and easy to install! Love how I can customize the buttons and font color as well

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

This is a good almost free app. I don't quite consider an app to be free if there is branding. As far as functionality, though, it operates well.

It did not work out of the box. I had to contact support to get the free features to work correctly. At first, they refused to help make their free app work. Upon complaining about this being bad customer service, they then offered to fix half of the issue if we gave them access. I then asked to be told how to do it and I would implement it myself. They did give me enough information that I was able to find it and fix. It works beautifully now.

The app is solid and sorta free. Customer service is quick and responsive, but does leave some to be desired. I imagine they are great if you pay for the add-ons or to have their branding removed.

Perfectlinens

Edited review: After quite some time, we did manage to get back in touch and make the needed adjustments to our page. Thank you for your resolution.

We have had this app installed for a while now and we are having alignment issues on the site. The "quick view" buttons are not properly aligned on the photos. I have emailed customer service several times and have NEVER gotten so much as a single response. While the product seems like a great idea, there is literally NO customer service.

Grand Gamers Guild

Quick view is an important feature for the user experience on any ecommerce store. This app delivers the needed functions as promised.

Using the Supply Shopify theme, the quickview buttons that show up on a hover over a product listing image are slightly off-center to the left and show a bit farther up from the bottom of the image on some products than others.

I also found that the quickview buttons started appearing in the general vicinity of thumbnail-sized product images if they linked to product pages. Unlocking these images removed the problem.

I'd say both of these are minor concerns and fair tradeoffs to get a free feature that improves the overall ease with which a customer can add products to their cart.

Brain Com

très bonne appli ! je recommande

Scottshotshop

Awesome that its free! But the quick view button is not aligned with the middle of the pictures.

Wild Spirit Wholesale

Excellent app, worked as it should first time!