Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

JBP

Very easy to set up and use. Appreciate being able to tailor the colors so that everything flows visually. Greatly appreciate that it's free!!

Koinophobic

This app was super easy to install and adds an enhanced level of professionalism to our website. Highly recommend this app!

ShopBollyWear.Com

Outstanding Customer Service. My Quick View option was coming over the content of my products and within 24 hours their support team came in and fixed it. The app itself is very helpful in letting clients do a quick view on it without opening the whole product page

Tielka Wholesale

Fantastic. Very quick to respond to requests. Great app for our business. Thankyou for your assistance.

lavandisia

The quick view is perfect. Love it. At one point it thought the quick view button did now show in the middle of the photo as i configured it, but i noticed that my photo was not the right size, so I corrected it and everything was fine.

Harper's Row

App does exactly what I need and their support has been great. They were great to even fix an error with my code that wasn't related to their app!

Anchor & Nest

An incredibly useful app and really great customer service. I would definitely recommend it to other merchants.

TerraSoleil

Love the way the quick look button looks on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) There was an issue with the button not being centered on my images, but they fixed it right away. Amazing customer service, 10/10 recommend!

UrbanHollywood.com

Worked out of the box, instantly - just what we were looking for. Nice option to remove branding link or upgrade for pro features.

Green Earth Medicinals

Quick View installed easily, but some things weren't displaying correctly in the popup. I sent in a support request, and Brian from the Secomapp support team fixed it within 48 hours. They were professional and responsive. Everything is working correctly now.