Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Hygge Kid

Its a great app!. I wish it can remove for free the promotion app at the bottom of the pop window

Blendid Co Za

A good and simple app to install and use...

Crooksonline

So far so good. The apps helps us out by making it easier for consumers to view the item and their cart. At this time still testing and since we are on the free version, the "quick view" works only on desktop versions and does not apply on mobile unless you subscribe to the more premium version.

Detour Tees

I just got the app so I don't know how well it's really working but so far so good!

Bugshe

One thing is remaining to make your app excellent , the translation , there are places where can not be translated

Dapper Luks

Great app. I'm only taking off one star because it squishes the product description in the quick view section, which doesn't account for text formatting already done for the product.

Mowtown Waldo Implement

This is a nice free app if you're not wanting to customize it yourself. I ended up needing to customize some things, but had to do so by emailing the developer. They were quick to respond and Louis was very efficient at removing the "add to cart" function on certain products. It would be nice if I was able to do some things myself without upgrading. I'd like to be able to edit what info shows up in the quick view pop up, as the entire product description is all mashed into the pop up box without spaces and then is cut off when it reaches the character limit. It just looks bad. I would like to change it to a few quick details about the product. I"ll have to ask support for help again, but hopefully it can be done easily without upgrading as well. Overall, I'm happy enough to keep the app for now.

Posipower Apparel

Great app! The free version works perfectly for me except for the 'overwrite theme' setting.

Gourmies

Great app, love the customization aspect and very good customer/technical service!

Storazebiz