Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Creative Nails

This is excellent, my customers can place their orders much faster and they love it! Wonderful customer service also they made it so easy!!! Highly recommend.

WOODnTIMES

As an 84 YO man e-store operator I find the installation and application of apps above and beyond my tech capabilities. However with that said, I found Quick View to be 'extremely" easy to install and even easier to understand. Since I just installed it, I have HIGH hopes it will work great for me in the future and bring in the sales that I desire. And MOST IMPORTANT, operating my store with limited resources, being it's FREE, makes it even BETTER!

Memories and Pastimes

Great app and quick responsive support staff! I had a little glitch, emailed support about it and they responded very quickly.

MRU.MX

Amazing technical support to adapt certain features. Super happy with the results. Totally recommend it

WILD PEACH

Great support from Quick View in getting set up on my store and meeting some specific requirements I had, thank you!

MinhaLupa

ate agora gostando muito, pois aumenta a conversao do site alem de ser facil e muito pratico para integrar ao meu theme que comprei

Air Plant Hub

App is amazing and customer service is even better. It has increased our sales since implementing it. www.airplanthub.com

Ubox

Brain is very flexible and have quick response. Excellent service.I will recommend to every one .We have used the 'add to cart' feature

Fire One

Great addition to our store.. makes it easier for our customers to view our collection quickly.. customer support is brilliant

Falooka

This app is essential. Avoids the hassle of having to leave for a new page on every product you consider to buy. By the way, excellent customer service. They got into my store and fixed button position in under 24 hours.