Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

Hamptons Home

It was a breeze using this app, and customer service from Brian and the rest of his team was amazing.

Brannah's

Brannahs.com
Just install the app. easy setup and integrates flawlessly on my store. looks great as well. Eager to see if it Wii increase my conversion rates. Highly recommend.

Onigift Shop

Really nice and great app which I uses it on several developed store !
I uses themes with embed templates so store looking very nice and attractive !
My rating 5+++
Thanks !

Knockaround

Quick and easy way to add quick view functionality to your site. Easily customizable, and the support is quick to make any changes you request.

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Really useful app that make my retail sight both look and feel more professional. I use the free version and would happily recommend

AbsoluteSkin

Great app, easy to install and provides a better customer user experience. Brian responded instantly to queries I had. Great support!

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

This app helped me get an Add to Cart button for all collection products, which is something I desperately needed. These guys really went above and beyond with their service, because they helped me not only get the cart drawer to open when someone Adds something to their cart, but they also added functionality to change variant images when a different child variant is chosen. This is a winner! Get this app! I'm very pleased with the functionality and the customer service!

CPO Germany

Great App worked well thanks. Will reccomend to someone else who wants to use it. Also ads a nice finish to the store

Smart Home Gadgets

I was having several issues with the Quick View app, but their development team quick resolved them for me. Recommend!

3Dshack

Currently using the free version as I am startup. Great app, easy to work and it does a perfect job. After sometime the app broke for some unknown to me reason. Contacted "Secomapp" receive immediate reply and fix of my problem!