Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

Spiritual Nexus

Best quick view out there! i had another app installed and this is much better than any other app....

KetoSure

I used this tool to add Add To Cart mainly, and wanted it on the main collections as well. I didn't see the option so I asked support, and they managed to get it working perfectly. Highly recommended.

וויפר-שופ

well this app is Amazing for preview item fast and easy . That app makes life easy for the costumers

Liquides Confidentiels

Great app, easy to install and to figure out.
I hade one tiny issue and Brian fixed it almost right away.

Would definitely recommand :)

My Market Global

increible app facil de utilizar y comoda goooooooooooood muy recomendable para mejorar tu tienda en linea espero mas personas descarguen la aplicacion y solucionen sus problemas de imagen para aumentar sus ventas

Regent Bond Inc

This app is awesome! Lightweight and fast compared to another app I tried which slowed down my entire store. It has a lot of options for customization. I had an issue where the cart icon doesn't refresh when items are added but they fixed it quickly. It adds the words "Powered by Secomapp" below each quick view lightbox. I have no problem showing the credit. The developers worked hard creating this great app and nice enough to offer it for free. So it really doesn't bother me but if you don't like it you can remove it by paying a small one time fee. I highly recommend this app for anybody looking for the quick view function.

Little People Store

The app is great and quick to install. I had a query with the app and I emailed the Support Team who got back to me really quickly and resolved the issue straight away.

Sikasok

Excellent app that does the job. Support is insanely fast and efficient, they resolved one of my issues in less than five minutes.

Hamptons Home

It was a breeze using this app, and customer service from Brian and the rest of his team was amazing.

Brannah's

Brannahs.com
Just install the app. easy setup and integrates flawlessly on my store. looks great as well. Eager to see if it Wii increase my conversion rates. Highly recommend.