Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Memories and Pastimes

Great app and quick responsive support staff! I had a little glitch, emailed support about it and they responded very quickly.

MRU.MX

Location Mexico

Amazing technical support to adapt certain features. Super happy with the results. Totally recommend it

WILD PEACH

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great support from Quick View in getting set up on my store and meeting some specific requirements I had, thank you!

MinhaLupa

Location Brazil

ate agora gostando muito, pois aumenta a conversao do site alem de ser facil e muito pratico para integrar ao meu theme que comprei

Air Plant Hub

App is amazing and customer service is even better. It has increased our sales since implementing it. www.airplanthub.com

Ubox

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Brain is very flexible and have quick response. Excellent service.I will recommend to every one .We have used the 'add to cart' feature

Fire One

Location Australia

Great addition to our store.. makes it easier for our customers to view our collection quickly.. customer support is brilliant

Falooka

This app is essential. Avoids the hassle of having to leave for a new page on every product you consider to buy. By the way, excellent customer service. They got into my store and fixed button position in under 24 hours.

KEY Handmade

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 3 years

It is a great app and easy to install. There were some issues due to an existing quantity break app of my store but response from support was quick and they were very helpful in solving the problem for me.

ChefsWarehouse | UK Professional Catering Equipment & Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Really quick and easy to install, easy to edit and configure. Saves your visitors valuable time - I like this app already.