Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

Best Vitamins Store

Great app and very fast and professional support !

I had some minor questions and the support group helped me very quickly and in a timely manner.

I highly recommend this Quick View app!
Technical support at a high level!

Straw Propeller

I used this app to add the quick view feature to our products. We had problems at first with the coding and getting the feature to work on all the products. Customer service went out of their way to make sure the feature would work correctly and Brian changed some coding so it finally can work perfectly! Thank you Brian and Rachel for all your help!

Pristine Cleansing Sprays

Very helpful and easy app. It is not often that apps that add this much value have a totally free version.

UPDATE - Every time we have a request for an edit, these guys are extremely fast to respond and make the edits very quickly. Could not say enough good things about this app and the people who manage it.

lifearoma

Very good support...
Resolve my issue with in 2 hour approx. and i am very much happy with the support work.
Thanks...

Vape and Juice

The team here are wonderful and incredibly helpful.

Used this to offer a quick view and they even amended the content layout to make it ready for our site

Really helped us out when we needed support on an issue. Within hours.

gtrcollections

Great App. It made my website look more professional. Now, my customers will see what they are paying for

Tennessee Baskets

I really like this app as an enhancement to my website. Allowing viewers to scroll through product without going to each page offers a better customer experience. The layout looks good and I like the addition of the satisfaction badge. I had a few technical problems installing, but customer service was responsive and fixed it.

Hamster Stores

This app works well and doesn't complicate my theme at all. I had a hard time installing it, but their customer service department took care of it quickly!

Dnovelty

This app is great to improve conversion. Brian and the team are very helpful and responsible for support and some extra help too!

virtulux fashion LTD

really easy to use , works really well and i like that you get to choose when this tab appears and that it works on all devices for a small one off price . really happy and it took minutes to set up