Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

Northstar Bison

Good app. Limited configuration however. Responsive customer service. App would be great for a service that ships non-perishables and has the entire week and weekend available to ship.

Styles-Daily (Fashions Everyday)

So far so good. It integrated so well, I forgot it was an app! love the look and feel On the free version, would purchase full once sales increase.

Lilac And Linen

This app is really great, but there is one issue I have.
Whenever a customer uses the quick view option, it often breaks frames on any slideshow content on said page. It will also auto-scroll you to the top of the page.

Todhunter.com

This is a great app and is such a great feature to our website! The team are very helpful and friendly indeed.

Clothys

I used this app and its made my page more active and view.Also this app made a good product view and excellent quick view box.This was very helpful app for me.

PHILIA

Best app for quick view feature. Was a little glitchy at first, but customer service took care of it quickly.

Kawaiian World

Meaningful Bracelets USA

Works great on desktop, but I wish there was an option to disable it on mobile. It doesn't load as fast and smooth on mobile. Other than that, great job!

Ravers Culture

The code is written well, the site runs faster with it in comparison to other apps who do the same, but there are bugs in the appearance and the UI is not so beautiful. I really recommend to take inspiration from "RoarTheme", they have really beautiful and customized UI but their app is getting the site very slow.

Bazarvy

The app is quite good but to use it on mobile, you have to choose a plan. However, the technical support was very reactive to my request (Brian) and I'm grateful for that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8