Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Tania Rosas Designs

As a free app, the quick view option is great and very easy to install. I have given 4 stars because on my specific theme (Debut) the quick view button does not align fully to the center so I had to tweak the code a little bit. For mobile I had the same issue and ended up removing quick view as it was not auto adjusting to all mobile devices correctly. Support was very helpful with my inquiries.

Robin Blu

This app allows our customers to have a quick look into the different variants within a product, and even add it to the cart instantly if they desire! I requested that they remove a portion of the quick view box that I did not think fit our store well, and they did it without any questions asked. Everything looks great! The only reason I'm giving four stars is that it seems to lag a little bit on our site, or double up with certain products.

BēRUNA

The app was recommended by Shopify Support as an alternative to adding custom coding for 'Add To Cart' features. I am very happy with the app, ease of set-up, and functionality. The con I have is that default view of "Quick View" button is off-center and has an industrial feel.

Pro: function
Con: esthetics

Katie Dean Jewelry

The app in general is good but I did have an unfortunate experience with it. Originally I started with the $49/month plan and I paid a programmer to do some customizations on the Quick View App to personalize it for our website. After a few months I realized the functions we really needed from the App were available on the $15/month plan so I downgraded. At this point ALL MY CUSTOM PROGRAMMING WAS LOST. This was a huge disappointment because no where in the process of downgrading did it say that I would lose the custom programming that I had done. When I contacted customer service they were understanding and nice but they were not able to recover my custom programming and were not able to help me program in the changes that were lost. A unique situation but worth sharing so others don't lose valuable time and money with the same problem.

Northstar Bison

Good app. Limited configuration however. Responsive customer service. App would be great for a service that ships non-perishables and has the entire week and weekend available to ship.

Styles-Daily (Fashions Everyday)

So far so good. It integrated so well, I forgot it was an app! love the look and feel On the free version, would purchase full once sales increase.

Lilac And Linen

This app is really great, but there is one issue I have.
Whenever a customer uses the quick view option, it often breaks frames on any slideshow content on said page. It will also auto-scroll you to the top of the page.

Todhunter.com

This is a great app and is such a great feature to our website! The team are very helpful and friendly indeed.

Clothys

I used this app and its made my page more active and view.Also this app made a good product view and excellent quick view box.This was very helpful app for me.

PHILIA

Best app for quick view feature. Was a little glitchy at first, but customer service took care of it quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8