Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Happy Remita

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Limitless Sozo

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

The Bold Lipstick

I was looking for these app for a long time! I am really happy with the result! I had some issues installing the app, but after contacting the support they did everything in under 10 minutes! They are awesome !

PaulaArt

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

Yu-Be

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

GamingGlo

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

Canada's Baking Box

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

FoodtoYou.ca

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.

Akasha Leather

Just added the app to my store. I wasn't able to see the icons on all items so I contacted Secomapp to ask for assistance. They reached out to me promptly and were able to quickly resolve my problem. Very happy so far!

ē∙quo∙lē

I was fumbling around on my site for a day, incorrectly adding code lol. This app made this feature a breeze to add on to my theme. Beyond happy with the functionality and ease of customization

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104