Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

COVID-19:FREE 6 months for All Plans. Optimize Conversion Rate

Wigwam Toys Brighton

Fantastic app that has really helped with our toyshop conversions go through the roof. Lovely simple customised views. So generous of Brian to make available free during Covid 19 lockdown, Customer support phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Demo Merchandise Program

When I had to amend a few things, the service was prompt and efficient. Would recommend this App to anyone needing this feature.

The Raft Restaurant

This app is fantastic. The customer service was quick and efficient in assisting with the install. Works perfectly on the venture theme.

RoyalPetHome

great work, great app. .............................................................................

COKOYAM

Amazing app!
It is free for using this app!
Great customer service as well.
A must-have app for your store.

GEMS SCANDINAVIA

Currently using the free plan and it works fine. I had an issue with the Quick view not showing in all my products. I contacted the customer service and they fixed it immediately. I'm happy with their service.

Qarrya Home

Great customer support!
I reached out regarding some issues with fonts and window size and the team was very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Killa Kase

I currently use the free plan. It works extremely well. However below WERE the issues I was facing and were addressed immediately by the support team.

1. The Quick View does not upload to all products when I load my page.
2. I can’t update font by “simply” typing the name of the font in.
3. In the pop up window, the images do not change with the different variants of a product.
4. The instructions for getting the cart count bubble to appear in real time after selecting “add to cart” in the pop up window seem to not be updated or are not relevant to my theme selected on Shopify.

The support team worked extremely closely to clarify and fix the issues I had. Secomapp is a great app that I would recommend any store owner to use! The support team is great!

Thank you for your help!

February 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are sincerely sorry for your current issues and are willing to fix or customize things on your list.
We just want to reassure that we provide FREE and Lifetime support for all customer, no matter free or paid ones. A follow-up email has been sent to your mail. Or you can contact us directly via support@secomapp.com

Nostralis Cards

Awesome app to implement features like a quick view button or add to cart button on the collection page and tech support was extremely helpful!

notanybox

Excellent app and customer service. A MUST app to drive conversion and provide a smooth UX - recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104