4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing the shopping experience by allowing quick product detail viewing without page navigation. It's praised for its ease of installation, modern design, and customization options. Particularly beneficial for wholesale customers, it enables swift order placement and stock checks. The app is lightweight, ensuring no impact on store performance, and offers a valuable free version. Merchants appreciate the responsive and efficient support team, who assist with customization requests.

September 12, 2015

I love this app. It was very easy to install and customize - even the free version. I like the way it integrates with my site and allows customers to do a quick view of your products. I had an issue with how the quick view button was appearing on my listings (not centered) and I submitted a trouble ticket and the problem was fixed very quickly. Thank you very much!

Ripeshop
May 6, 2016

Very easy to install, easy to customize, works great!

Mod Ified Com
October 2, 2016

Chicky Dee's Gifts: https://shop.chickydee.com/

Awesome app!

Chicky Dees Gifts
September 16, 2014

Great support!

I had trouble installing and they were prompt and very helpful.

Working well on the website too!

Cheers.

Feed-Me.co.nz
New Zealand
November 24, 2016

Works exactly the way we envisioned. Not invasive. Very professional look and feel.

Water Gallery Worldwide
August 9, 2015

Unbelievably good! Thank you to the developers for making this available for free. It worked perfectly within seconds of install. No customisation required at all - the defaults are so well thought out. It is such an enhancement to our store. Shoppers are starting to expect quick view on all websites now - browsing is much faster and more enjoyable with this app.

Airy Mary
July 31, 2017

It's a free app that does what it says it'll do. Never had a problem with it and never had a customer complain about it.

Teemax Online
March 14, 2017

Thanks for a great free app, had to put my products in a grid form to make work. Looks great from a nubie at Ecommerce. dundeeorganix.com.au

Dundee Organix
Edited February 22, 2020

Great app! Simple to use and install and gives your website a function that helps it look more authentic! Support staff is great as well! Brian helped with some minor appearance customizations of the Quick-view button and Pop-up and I couldn't be more happy!!

Vapersandpapers Com
Edited July 26, 2016

We are trialling out Shopify and the various apps. we first installed QuickView and now QuickView Pro. The team at Secomapp have been very helpful to customize the app to our needs, even including our dual pricing strucure due to the VAT. Immediate response and action taken to suit our need. Big thumbs up!!

.....
A few months on, we launched our shop, still using this app. Needed to make some adjustments in our pricing, and within 2 hours of the request, it was all done. Well done to the Secomapp team!

Elgrecominiatures