Quick Viewer

Quick Viewer

by QApps

Product details preview on a category page

Katie J Design And Events

Amazing App - Exactly what I was after! Customer Service was above & beyond. Very helpful with installation and edits that I requested. Could not recommend more. Great App :)

Whtshirtmakers Com

Not helpful instructions, got confused so uninstalled.

Azfitnessequipment

I think it does look great! Thank you very much for your help and extra time you put edit my CSS.

Moonpill

By far one of the most useful apps for my supplement store, moonpill.com

Packingdubai

No way to change customize it. if want to changed quantity text to number.

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Requested an app configuration on the day of download, I recieved a response 3 or 4 days ago to say that it would be configured the next day but then I heard nothing from them again.

DroneCyclone

Actually we had to uninstall it. Your fix disabled ALL OF OUR ADD TO CART BUTTONS. You put us out of business. However, your app was working great, loved it - but our customers couldn't buy anything. Whatever you did broke the connection to the shopping cart for the regular add to cart buttons (we COULD add to cart from your popups).

We are hoping this will be fixed so so we can reinstall it

SeedsNow.com

It DOES NOT get any better than this. By far one of the best apps we have installed on our site. We always wanted this functionality. Works absolutely flawlessly. Thank you Quick Viewer team. Seriously, great job.

RealWatches.com

Great app. Very helpful. Highly recommend!

Sokx

This app is great for free and the customer support is extremely good. I had issues installing due to my theme but the support team manually sorted this out for me within 24 hours of my email.

Previous 1