QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Konrads Specialty Foods & Ingredients

Best among the lower-priced QBO sync apps we've tried. We get some issues with orders that have been modified (items removed, refunds, etc.) but overall works well for most of our orders. Would recommend!

Joy Food Company

I just connected my quickbooks account and I tell you what it is great for and where it has limitations as an all in one solutions.

Great for: If you are a pure Shopify payment or PayPal payment shop, then this solution is essentially fully automated in allocating out sales by product sku, sales tax, transaction fees. Super easy and pretty much hands off. Fantastic.

Limitation: We have a subscription based website that uses recharge and processes payment through stripe. This solution will capture the sale for subscriptions appropriately and create a "Due from Stripe" account on the balance sheet. However, when stripe sends payment to the bank, they send it net of their transaction fees, which this solution does NOT pick up. So, there is a manual entry you need to make to back transaction fees out of "Due from Stripe" on the balance sheet and into a transaction fee expense account.

Overall, I'd recommend this solution. I looked at other solutions and they all had similar limitations

NZ Productions LLC

QuickBooks Bridge has great customer service! When I contacted them with a concern, they responded quickly!

Belabumbum

Had some minor sync issue at the beginning, then Sanjay was very helpful and solved the issue very fast!