Rezensionen (187)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
12. Juli 2019

Quickbooks Bridge has worked great for us so far in our transition into Shopify. Kumar has been an incredible help with all of the customization our company needs in order to stay up to date with our demanding workload. Fast response and friendly service makes it a breeze to work with this app.

Elon Tile
29 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 3. Juli 2019

We have tried this app after trying many other apps. We are quite happy that this app solve all those issue which previous apps were not doing. Moreover support was quite prompt and polite. Whenever i asked for help, they did. thanks QB Bridge team.

Latest Bedding
27 tage mit der App
17. Februar 2020

QuickBooks Bridge has great customer service! When I contacted them with a concern, they responded quickly!

NZ Productions LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
14. Februar 2023

Simplifies our accounting processes greatly and they have attentive customer service that can be depended on.

JUSTEA
Kanada
22 tage mit der App
31. Juli 2019

I was using another app to transfer my Shopify sales to QB but switched over to Quickbooks Bridge when their price went up. I wish I had done it sooner. The app is straightforward to use and Kumar is fantastic at providing follow-up service and advice. I highly recommend this app.

Four Season Products
Australien
20 tage mit der App
7. September 2020

I use this app for orders and inventory sync, which is done nicely. Support is very responsive and supportive in helping set up and configure. Would like to have a notification on failed sync, also a view of the tables with products, locations mapping together between SHPF and QBO.

sea-dfs-
Singapur
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
18. April 2019

Kumar and his team are brilliant, synced my data from my account opening to present without any issues or complications.

I chose to migrate from Xero to Quickbooks because of Bold's Commerce's cost and poor service - Quickbooks is all around cheaper and $4.99 a month for this App is excellent value for money!

Eighty Eight Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
18 tage mit der App
18. September 2020

Affordable Quickbooks app that syncs everything we need. Support was very quick to respond and help with our refunds exporting.

Frozen Garden
15 tage mit der App
20. November 2020

I have struggled with finding an accurate, and robust app that could keep my shopify account in sync with my Quickbooks. Not only did I want financial information, but I needed to address the Shopify Fees, Shipping, Taxes, Products, and Inventory. After 3 weeks, this Bridge app has accomplished those tasks. My one hesitancy is the response time from customer support. They provide very good answers to my questions, but it might take 24-48 hours and when you are still learning a system and completing the setup, that can be a little frustrating. But for the quality, the features, and the value, I will live with it!

Active Lifestyle Store
14 tage mit der App
24. November 2019

This App works perfectly, and the customer service provided by Kumar and his team is second to none. Highly recommended.

Mason & Sons US