QuickBooks Bridge , 179 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Dezember 2019

The app is doing everything we need!! The developers even helped us with some additional options specific to our business. No words can describe the superior customer support!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Made for Freedom
10 tage mit der App
18. September 2019

Had some minor sync issue at the beginning, then Sanjay was very helpful and solved the issue very fast!

Belabumbum
8 monate mit der App
28. Januar 2021

Excellent app - highly recommend. It works as described and great customer support available also. this automation of orders will definitely help us going forward.

CITIZEN MAINE
7 tage mit der App
13. Dezember 2021

Finally I have Shopify talking to QBO, which is amazing. Quickbooks bridge is a great value and their customer service is very helpful. Unfortunately, you are not able to get instantaneous answers, but they answer thoroughly and seem to really listen to your needs. They even built in a feature upon request which allows you to just hit a button and sync your quantities from QBO into Shopify thereby making the process easier when you receive inventory. Things that I wish were built in... a way for customer notes to transfer from Shopify to QBO. I also think they could have a bit more information available on how to use/set up the app so you wouldn't have to get as much help from them when you have questions. I do think they might be building this out more. All in all, I am quite happy with the app and I think it will continue to get better as they seem to listen to their clients. If I could have given them 4.5 stars I would have.

Garnish
6 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 1. Juli 2020

The App is working well now, the Support from this app is committed on helping people with problems. I am updating my review now :) Thanks for all your help !

TechwareCity
Australien
7 tage mit der App
Parex Technologies Pvt Ltd hat geantwortet 29. Juni 2020

Dear Sir. Thank you for your message. We have been in touch with you over the email.
We have reset your trial period and also will work with Shopify to provide you a refund for the amount charged to you.
We hope to resolve all your issues and have you as a Happy Customer on our app.
Thanks.

2. April 2019

Very helpful customer service in terms of setup to ensure that the right fields sync to the correct accounts in QuickBooks. Quick responses to my inquiries and definitely worth trying out.

Blue Paw Co.
Kanada
Bearbeitet am 25. Juni 2019

It is very easy to set up and the technical service is exceptional. Kumar attended me immediately by chat, the treatment was excellent.

Ciranova Florida
14. Juni 2020

After much research, we are very grateful to have found QuickBooks Bridge, which is the overall best app to help us synch data from our Shopify store (www.thexshop.xyz). As a startup, it can be very difficult to balance reasonable cost with the functionality required for success. Rushabh and team provided us with friendly, quality, and timely service to make this happen. While we are only in the early stages of using the app, we look forward to continuing to leverage its functionality and in the meantime we wanted to share that we highly recommend this app for its reasonable cost and suitable functionality (and UI), in addition to the excellent support/service provided!

THE X SHOP
Kanada
Bearbeitet am 3. Juli 2019

We have tried this app after trying many other apps. We are quite happy that this app solve all those issue which previous apps were not doing. Moreover support was quite prompt and polite. Whenever i asked for help, they did. thanks QB Bridge team.

Latest Bedding
5 tage mit der App
3. Juni 2020

So far so good, it does what it says on the tin. Support is excellent. Any queries have been dealt with excellently, with speedy communication, response and action. Long may it continue.

Work Mask