QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Aromabotanical

The QuickBooks Bridge team was super helpful and responsive when setting up my stores and the app now runs smoothly with no problems. Great service.

Scarlett Poppies

Best customer service so far. Very responsive and very helpful. strongly recommend this app for all shopify and QuickBooks users.

Scarlett Poppies

Customer service is very responsive and very helpful. I recommend this app to shopify users, user friendly and quite easy to deal with.

Modern Wine Club Singapore

I have used quickbooks bridge when i was using shopify 2 years ago and it worked well. Currently i have it installed on another shopify site and again it works well. Most importantly the support is prompt and accurate.

One Thing Lockets

This is the best App I've used on the Shopify App store and people who run it are so professional and helpful!

Pourtions

The sync between Shopify & Quickbooks Online was really easy w/Bridge. QBO is a bit wonky, but Bridge's customer support was AMAZING! Highly recommend this app.

Goshen Coffee

Really great app and customer service. We had an issue with the Shopify item names not matching QB but it was an easy fix that the customer service team helped us resolve. Now it is working perfectly and orders are entered daily and saves me many hours a month manually entering in orders.

Silverprint Ltd

Really great support, helped to resolve my unsync issues, working fine with Quickbooks, easy to use and set up.

The Whiteboard Shop

The app is performing exactly as described and will save us a huge amount of time since we no longer need to capture our Shopify sales into our accounting package. It is now all automated. To add to this, the support is outstanding if you have any queries.

Modular Robotics

Customer support is top notch! The app behaves as expected and is reliable and dependable. It can handle company names being pulled from the billing address if you need to deal with resellers and dropshippers. It can handle restricting the sync to only fulfilled or partially fulfilled orders. It does not support tags which is too bad. My only pet peeve is that there are many tweaks available in order to have the app behave just as you want it, but those tweaks are not accessible directly. I have to request whether what I need is possible and then Parex implements it. Thankfully they are very very responsive, usually within less than 24 hours. I just wish I had more direct control. Best customer support I've seen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13