QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

MorselMunk

We're using this app for two different Shopify stores, and the functionality is significantly better than the previous app we were using. Both stores automatically sync, vs. the prior version would only sync one or the other, so we had to regularly re-connect one of the stores, which defeats the whole point of automation.

Setup had some challenges, though Kumar worked through everything to our satisfaction, ensuring the app fully meets our needs. His support has been fantastic. Not once has he said, "The app's not designed to do that; you're out of luck". If we encounter what we consider missing functionality, he's found a way to make it happen. Thank you, Kumar, and everyone at QuickBooks Bridge.

Frankenmuth Clock Company

This app is fantastic. It works perfectly with my Quickbooks online. Kumar has been incredibly helpful, and has made some customizations to our import of data from Shopify to QBO. I would highly recommend Quickbooks Bridge to anyone who values their time, as this app saves me hours of manual data entry, reconciliation and headaches!

Marssos

This is by far the best experience we've had with any app on Shopify.
Everything just works. Not just the app's functionality itself, they really care about you and try to help you with your problems.
We switched from another QuickBooks app, which was very confusing to use and had bad service. This left us with a bunch of data created in QuickBooks which would have taken hours to delete manually. They offered to write a custom task for us to do just that. They also helped us with accounting and explaining the optimal way to set up and use QuickBooks.
We also had some really interesting totally off topic conversations in the live chat, which was a first for us.
If that hasn't sold you yet, the app itself is fantastic. The UI is intuitive and it is hard to set it up wrong. And as of right now, the app is more advanced than the pictures and description show. It's also way cheaper than the alternative options.
Thank you!

Four Season Products

I was using another app to transfer my Shopify sales to QB but switched over to Quickbooks Bridge when their price went up. I wish I had done it sooner. The app is straightforward to use and Kumar is fantastic at providing follow-up service and advice. I highly recommend this app.

Onex Shoes

Kumar was extremely helpful in the setup. The app itself is straightforward and Kumar and his team quickly helped fix any particular needs in our setup. We highly recommend anyone using Quickbooks and Shopfiy to use this app to integrate

Nobella Grace

This app has been great so far. Kumar was super quick in getting back to me and quickly resolved my issue. Highly recommend this app to help integrate your sales from Shopify into QB.

Afloral.com

Customer service is great, Kumar was a huge help in making this process run smoothly. The app covered everything we needed and has many features to help all business types.

Big Bottom Behavior

We just purchased this app and it has been great. I had an issue with the syncing, however they were able to help me resolve it very quickly. Very please so far.

in2it

This takes all of the pain out of going back and forth and spending soooo much time doing entries. It works exactly as it should! Very grateful for this app!

Elon Tile

Quickbooks Bridge has worked great for us so far in our transition into Shopify. Kumar has been an incredible help with all of the customization our company needs in order to stay up to date with our demanding workload. Fast response and friendly service makes it a breeze to work with this app.

Previous 1 3 4