QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Sinewave Cycles Wholesale

The app works great and has really improved on some limitations we ran into with our previous solution. Kumar has been incredibly helpful. Highly recommended.

ReadySweatGoDeo

Customer service beyond impressed me. They responded to my issue within minutes, and they kept responding to my emails very quickly until the issue was resolved. Imagine what the world would look like if this was the standard of customer service... I'm just grateful for their team's care. The actual App itself is incredibly helpful. It's made bookeeping wayyyy less of a pain in the behind.

Parmeson Wines

This app has worked great linking QuickBooks Online and Shopify. Support has been excellent as well!

Carborocket

This app is working great. I had a few issues getting it set up, but the support team was very helpful and responsive. Just FYI they respond better through email not over phone. After I got the issues fixed, the app has been working great, all the transactions seem to be transferring perfectly.

Pole Sport Organization

We love Quickbooks Bridge! I save tons of hours each month on bookkeeping.

Support is always quick to get back to me about any issues, and very helpful. They've even developed some custom integrations for me to make the app more tailored to my business. Thanks!

Made for Freedom

The app is doing everything we need!! The developers even helped us with some additional options specific to our business. No words can describe the superior customer support!!! Highly recommended!!!!

Lifelong Collectibles

Great app! Reasonable price and just works - set it and forget it. Amazing support that will help customize the configuration to your business! Highly recommend!

New Patient Generator

The challenge with using other platforms and their plugins that we've encountered has been terrible customer / support services. I would be happy with decent support however this team actually goes above and beyond and are on it quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Nootkas

I have been using this on www.nootkas.com and it does a wonderful job of downloading all of my transactions to QBO as well as all of my payments. Their help line is very responsive and makes sure any problem you have is solved.

Rob

MANIMAL

This is an updated review - we had issues with this app but Kumar and the team fixed our issues and provided great customer service. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6