QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Spunkys Surf Shop LLC

Worth the money. Seamless and great customer support if help is needed. Saving a lot of time and our accountant is happy too :-).

Coast Ropes and Rescue

Easy to use and syncs seamlessly with Shopify. Customer support is quick to respond. I would definitely recommend this app.

Expedition Upfitter

We have 2 stores that we use this app. It's been working flawlessly for a few months now and we've process hundreds of orders through to QuickBooks for us. Initially, we had a few issues but the customer support was excellent and set us up correctly. I highly recommend this app and the cost is well worth it!

GPigBox.com

I use this app on 3 of my Shopify stores. They all integrate into my quickbooks account and sync inventory across the platforms. It’s exactly what I need to keep my business running smoothly.

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

Excellent app and great and fast customer service! Definitely recommend this app for all size businesses.

We Are Paradoxx

This has been so useful for us working with Quickbooks and when I have any issues, the customer service is always quick and very helpful.

TheSoapOpera

After working with support things appear to be working properly. We have a lot of products and things seem to be working well. Thanks guys.

Acqua de Luxe Beachwear

Updating my review:
After I exposed the issue that I was having, the team contacted me and was very attentive to my case. It seems that now everything is working properly. This app is duplicating my sales on QUICKBOOKS. I tried several times to contact the support team but no replies. I'm very disappointed.

February 11, 2021

Dear Customer,
We are here to assist you. Our team member has spoken to you about the problem that you are facing. As mentioned, our app does not duplicate the sales. He shared with you that the duplication was because of difference in reconciliation and not by the app.
We will assist you with the resolution and feel free to contact us on the email thread with our team. Our team members will continue to be in touch with you.
Thank you.
Parex Team

Gorgeous Alpacas

This app does a perfect job of exporting data from Shopify into QB. It has good instructions with recommendations about which accounts to send different types of transactions to. I ended up with a perfect solution. I made a mistake which was totally my fault, and Bridge Support fixed it for me so quickly. This is saving me HOURS!

CoSM Shop

So far this has been a great experience. Make sure to read the setup docs and have all of the proper accounts in QuickBooks before you start importing receipts. If you are a nonprofit and also sell taxable products in your shop this is a very scalable way to categorize revenue at the line-item level in QB. Tech support is friendly, knowledgeable, & helpful. They even developed a feature to handle Brexit taxes for us last night! Overall a strong recommend if you are looking to work with Shopify data in QuickBooks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12