QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

New Patient Generator

The challenge with using other platforms and their plugins that we've encountered has been terrible customer / support services. I would be happy with decent support however this team actually goes above and beyond and are on it quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Nootkas

I have been using this on www.nootkas.com and it does a wonderful job of downloading all of my transactions to QBO as well as all of my payments. Their help line is very responsive and makes sure any problem you have is solved.

Rob

MANIMAL

This is an updated review - we had issues with this app but Kumar and the team fixed our issues and provided great customer service. Would recommend.

Mason & Sons US

This App works perfectly, and the customer service provided by Kumar and his team is second to none. Highly recommended.

Canadian Grooming Distributor

I have only had this app a few days, but the customer service has been outstanding! I had emailed them regarding a tax issue(orders from customers in other province that had ringed through in MY province were incorrectly mapping at thier HST code instead of my local code) they had it fixed next day, and was very prompt in communication. I will review again after using this app for a while. But so far im very impressed! this is so far saving me a TON of work and headache.

LeCouture-Nova

I am a certified public account that owns several shopify stores and have used lots of other quickbooks integration software before but this one is the best I have found! The customer support is amazing Kumar is very fast with responding to any questions I have. The integration is very smooth and the process is very easy even if you are not a certified accountant. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to Bold.

Bloom Audio

Excellent app, but the real reason to go with it is for the excellent support. You WILL need help at some point and Kumar has always been quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommended.

The Chef Upstairs

This product delivers just as promised. Installed the program, completed the setup and waited for problems. There were none. In fact, through a support question with Quickbooks Bridge, they helped me solve a problem that I was sure would cost us a fortune. We need to track, report and reimburse on some of our products. Using Quickbooks Bridge, we are able to sync different product types into different Quickbooks sales accounts. Saving us a lot of time and money. Thank you Quickbooks Bridge!

North's Coffee

I just started using this App and had some issues setting up, but the customer services was quick and very helpful, and they made sure everything worked the way it was suppose too. Thanks ya'll!

Aliens And Strangers Music

I researched the options for QBO/Shopify linking for awhile because this isn't something you want to do twice and Bridge seemed the best choice.

We've only been using Bridge for a short time but the install and configuration went very easily and so far have not needed any customization. I personally loathe QBO (necessary evil) so anything to make the experience better is good for me!

I've had a few questions just to understand the functionality and timing of data and received quick responses with clear information.

UPDATE: We've been using the app for several months now and have had no problems (other than self induced). Great app and great support from Kumar. Very thorough help when we've needed it and those self-induced issues were identified and corrected easily.

This is THE app to use for QBO and Shopify!

Previous 1 3 4 5