QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Bell + Modern

Works like a charm. Customer support was fast and helpful. I recommend it for anyone looking to integrate Shopify with QB.

Natural Oceania

I have browsered serval different apps to sync my shopify orders to Quickbooks. This app works great and saved me a lot of time, and the pricing is very nice. Highly recommend.

Oceancare Products Store

This is a great app that saves me time and money. And as an added bonus, the support is fantastic. Quick responses and always effective solutions to any issues that do arise (usually my fault). A great value at the price point.

Extract Consultants

Brilliant app! It's been flawless during our first six months of service. Customer support is super!

Arvoli

In my opinion the app integrates very well with QuickBooks online and my father does too. Considering that my father is a CPA and is very particular about things, the fact that he enjoys it says something. We ran into a small problem that was a result of my lack of knowledge but that was resolved very quickly by the on-point customer support team. I was very impressed with how quickly and effectivley the support team answered and resolved my issue. I recommend this to any shhopify store owner. After all, accounting is the backbone of every business. If your books are out of order, you won't last.

Floodshield

QB Bridge does a great job - handles all the difficult back-end splits between Shopify fees, refunds etc, which is great. And their customer service is excellent - very helpful, and very quick.

Duchess Cookies

Fantastic - excellent support, and after a little setup, it does exactly what it's supposed to. Can't recommend it highly enough

Bodewell

I use this app to sync Shopify with QuickBooks Online. The app does what it says it will and the customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Alabaster Co

Amazing app that fits our bookkeeping needs. Order syncing works great, and routes everything correctly to our Quickbooks which saves a lot of time and manual data entry on our end. The setup process was a bit more involved, but worth it once you have things set in place. The support team is also very responsive and helpful, and willing to help us figure out solutions for our unique situation.

Zaca

So much cheaper than other options, and hands down best customer service. Before even signing up I went back and forth at least a dozen times with Kumar to figure out if things were a fit, he had speedy and thorough answers every time! You won't this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7