QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

ORI Bags and Backpacks

We tried numerous QB to Shopify integration Apps and this is the only one that truly worked the way we needed it to. Their support team are also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Milo's - Baby & Toddler Wear

We really like the app. It interfaces well, had some great support (especially getting discounts working) and does what we need it to do. For $10 a month, its saved us a lot of manual processing .. and therefore time.

TechwareCity

The App is working well now, the Support from this app is committed on helping people with problems. I am updating my review now :) Thanks for all your help !

June 29, 2020

Dear Sir. Thank you for your message. We have been in touch with you over the email.
We have reset your trial period and also will work with Shopify to provide you a refund for the amount charged to you.
We hope to resolve all your issues and have you as a Happy Customer on our app.
Thanks.

Plotter Mechanix

We are using this app to sync our web orders to quickbooks and it is working great. Any issues we have had have been quickly resolved by contacting them via email.

Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.

This app easily addressed my goal of syncing orders from Shopify to QuickBooks Online. I had some pre-sale questions, and Kumar got back to me right away with answers and helpful suggestions. I considered several of the conduit apps, but this one seemed to be the most straightforward, the easiest to set up, and the most reasonably priced. Thank you for providing this needed functionality!

(Update: ran into a few questions, and Kumar and Rushabh were very responsive and helpful - THANK YOU!)

Womb Box

This app has been so easy to set up and use. The customer service is great and fast! Definitely recommend! Thank you QuickBooks Bridge!

Sene

Really responsive staff with their emails and they answered everything I needed. The one thing that was hard was that sometimes they would only respond at night so I wouldn't be able to move forward until the next day. Other than that, they were always helpful and setup everything properly for me. Highly recommend!

Walls By Me

I hired them to integrate all our orders from several different market places and they were very helpful and flexible while working with our market place connectors. Reliable and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

THE X SHOP

After much research, we are very grateful to have found QuickBooks Bridge, which is the overall best app to help us synch data from our Shopify store (www.thexshop.xyz). As a startup, it can be very difficult to balance reasonable cost with the functionality required for success. Rushabh and team provided us with friendly, quality, and timely service to make this happen. While we are only in the early stages of using the app, we look forward to continuing to leverage its functionality and in the meantime we wanted to share that we highly recommend this app for its reasonable cost and suitable functionality (and UI), in addition to the excellent support/service provided!

SarangHello

This app is definitely making my life so much easier. Works great for a small business like me. Also super great and fast customer support too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9