QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Oceanworks

This app works well for syncing all of our data into Quickbooks for easy accounting. I would recommend it to anyone who has basic Quickbooks requirements but it does not allow for advanced customizations or workflows.

Naomi Whittel

The App has worked well for us. While there have been a few issues with SKUs not synching right for us (some of them self inflicted), the QuickBooks Bridge support team has been very responsive and fixed every issue we have run across.

Wild Wax Candle Company

I used this App to sync my Shopify store website and POS transactions to QuickBooks Online. It works well and set-up was easy. We notified the developer of an issue with how POS transactions were syncing into QuickBooks regarding sales tax calculations. I figured they would place a fix on their list of future changes, but they surprised me and corrected the issue right away, even making a subsequent change when the first update was not working exactly as I expected. They exceeded my expectations.

Missed Global

The QuickBooks Bridge support team has been super helpful on multiple occasions. Very responsive and thorough in helping you resolve any questions you may have!

The Scribes

Every now and then we have issues, but the support team is always super responsive and we are able to resolve our issues within a matter of hours. Highly recommend!

Outermost

I highly recommend BridgeApp. Besides offering a very affordable solution the App comes with a stellar support team. Each question is answered promptly. Each issue we had, due to our own mistakes made while setting up the inventory items, was resolved with their help. It is a pleasure working with skilled people and a great product.

Frozen Garden

Affordable Quickbooks app that syncs everything we need. Support was very quick to respond and help with our refunds exporting.

Shelter Fitness

After trying many apps with either limited success or disastrous results, I had pretty low expectations coming into Bridge. Not only did the team help get both of my websites onboarded, but they helped with a number of self-inflicted mis-steps along the way. They went above and beyond to get me set up properly, answering every question I had. The product itself just works, and very well at that. Cant recommend this product & team enough!

KL Trading Michigan

I used the App to move my products from Shopify to Quickbooks! The app is user friendly and the support team is very helpful. I recommend it!

Kensington Prairie Farm Ltd.

Kumar has been great in helping me fix the issues for our company. We had some issues setting up our account, because we have a unique way of matching our inventory to our sales -- and he went above and beyond to change my mind about the app and its usefulness! Really recommend -- thanks for going above and beyond for our company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10