QuickBooks Desktop

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Desktop account with ease

$40/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blue Willow Tea

This app is amazing! I can't even calculate how many hours and days of my life I've reclaimed from manually inputting invoices. It works great with more involved Quickbooks Desktop inventory as well and also works on a remote desktop. The support is great as well, they are quick to respond by email and will take the time to help resolve any issues in the background remotely. I can't tell you how happy I am!

Equilibrium Tuning, Inc.

The customer service has been phenomenal. We use QuickBooks Desktop, and coming from Connex due to their pricing structure. There were some unique variables we had in place due to Connex's sync, and the support at Parex was outstanding in getting our app to sync using the same strategy without losing any data. I'd give them 6 stars out of 5 if I could. Well done team, keep up the great work.

Nancy Larson Science

The app works as it should, and the issues we have experienced have been resolved quickly by very helpful support staff. Much appreciated!

Uncle Matt's Organic

Perfect software and very helpful team. Must have for companies using QuickBooks Desktop for inventory.

Tre Ponti USA

Great app! It effectively takes the worry and hassle out of making entries into Quickbooks. The setup was challenging, but the Parex team provided excellent and timely support. Once the app was adapted to our specific setup, the results were amazing! Entries to QB are now automatic and accurate. We no longer have to create an invoice and other entries for each order, which is what we had done for years. The app does it all for us!

Mike's Workshop | Flying Dutchman Scroll Saw Blades

If you use QBks Desktop and are needing to sync your sales from Shopify, this is the app I would recommend. Customer service is superb and they'll help you get it setup specific to your needs. It's so great being able to get it all setup, switch it to automatic mode, and then know that the order will just "be there" in QBks when you go looking for it.

The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc

We were using a different app that had both terrible customer service and a skyrocketing price. I'm really glad we gave this app a try even though it didn't have very many reviews. They have been very helpful in configuring the syncing of our sales receipts from Shopify into our QB system. We have had them make several tweaks so that the information populates into the correct fields for us. They have been very responsive and honestly, a joy to work with throughout the process. Thanks!

One Love Organics©

This app does the job. The creators were very helpful in getting the app to do exactly what I needed. They were extremely responsive with all questions I had.

Alpine Herb Company Inc.

If you are a shopify store, etsy or amazon and struggling to bring your data to Quickbooks to manage your accounting, there is no better app than this. This is the first app which support unit measures. I believe, it is a major issue with any other app on the shopify store. I would say it will save your minimum of 100 hours a month for sure. Their service is up to the mark. They have done everything to support our local accounting copy to make the data more accurate. We are haveing multiple unit measures in our shop and it works like PRO! The best part is, it would deduct the right unit measure and helps you to manage your inventory in Quickbooks. They understand Quickbooks more than Quickbooks guyz itself. Thank you for developing such an amazing app.

Clean Funnel

The support is unparalleled! I am a complete beginner when it comes to these things and the team helped me get through it.

Previous 1