Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Sous Vide Chef

App stopped working with an error on a few order exports contact BOLD support 4 days ago still no response. Have reported this to Shopify in the hope they can help me. If a company is promoting their applications but can't support their apps they should be removed from the app store. You would expect better than this.

Closet Core Patterns

I could not be more unhappy with this app and the complete lack of customer support I received. I've been using it for years and it's always been janky and unpredictable. For the past 9 months or so we've been getting daily import errors; sometimes entire months of entries were not imported. Initially they were helpful and helped fix things when they broke, but it's gotten super bad in the past few months and now no one even bothers replying to my messages (I've sent at least 2 email in the past ten days with no reply).

Current issues: thee app doubled a bunch of transactions so our books are totally messed up. AND now I just figured out that it's not able to import any orders from Germany for some reason, so every day I get error messages for all our German orders.

In short, this app is the worst, it continues to degrade and break in weird and new ways, and good luck getting any meaningful help from customer support. Switching to Quickbooks Bridge, and will not be using any Bold apps going forward.

Dooz

I ran into a few issues with this app, but I spoke to a customer service representative, Jericho, who was extremely helpful and patient! I really appreciate the phone support.

Rare Roots

App does a great job exporting to QBO. When there is an issue, they are very responsive. Rony just helped with a sales tax issue we had been having. Great app!

Chinook Marketplace powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.

Had an issue with mapping for years with no interest from support to fix the problem until Rony. He fixed the problem and voila it works.

Wild Valentine

The app is easy to setup and works seamlessly in the background. I had some trouble when I exceeded the number of automatic exports on the free plan but Rony and Rushit were quick to help out via their chat support function. I'd like to see them make the chat support link easier to find (tried the phone number first, there was a voicemail that told me to email, sent an email and received a bounce back saying to chat) but was quickly helped once I did find the chat.

Town Brewery

This app is great, customer support is fantastic. Rony helped me out recently with my business needs syncing Shopify with Quickbooks and it has worked very well.

Kingmakers

We had some initial issues with the set-up but the customer service group was able to provide help getting everything set up correctly and working smoothly. Camila was very friendly and able to solve my mapping issues quickly as was everyone else I chatted with online.

Key Leaves

Total garbage. It stopped syncing repeatedly. We fixed it. Then it stopped syncing because suddenly there were duplicate tax agencies for Washington State. Shopify, QBO and BOLD all blamed each other and none took responsibility to fix the app and problem. After several weeks they finally fixed it. Then it stopped syncing again!!! When I manually restarted the sync it lost transaction date data in QBO. During the course of using this app I paid hundreds of extra dollars to my accountant to have her un-screw all the stuff that this app screwed up. Total waste of time, money and energy. DO NOT GO WITH THIS APP.

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

Priyanka and Mona were a great help fixing a small problem in our QuickBooks integration app. Next to no wait on chat and I had an answer that fixed the problem within minutes. Another task checked off the list! Check!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21