Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Charliexwood

Great product! I love QuickBooks and this makes it easy to keep all my accounting in one place.

The Skirt Outlet

This app has been helpful thus far. I just started using it and can't wait to see what it can all do! Paul was very helpful to me when I had questions regarding using it for the first time.

Elite Athletic Gear

Great customer service! Paul was able to resolve an issue in 10 seconds that Quickbooks couldn't figure out for over 2 days. Keep up the good work!

Prairie Wear

Challenges can happen and it is the customer service and their solutions that make the difference! In this case, we had a few challenges with integration and my Bold Representative, Paul, was able to quickly assess and fix the issue with me. FYI - you just need to open a customer service ticket and there is a super quick response or you can request a meeting online. Thanks, Bold!!!!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Hunt Bikes

huge trouble getting app to Sync with Shopify!!!!!

nearly 4hrs talking to support line between quick books and shopify and it still doesnt work

at this stage i would not recommend for shopify syncing!!

Lamptastic Designs

Great app, syncs my orders with Quickbooks without issue. Special shoutout to Dave who offered amazing support when I had a complex situation, great work! - Lisa

City Jungle Lviv

Couldn't import anything that had "special characters". In another words it doesn't support Cyrillic :-(

Vitaesoul Com

Great service, enthusiasm and willingness to help! and fast replies!

Thank you!!

Zenbivy

The app does not sync, it pushes data from Shopify to Quickbooks. It uses name matching to push data that is very specific, so set up can be fussy. I struggled at first with BOLD's email support, but when we were unable to resolve the issue there they called me and walked me through it. . If you run inventory and want to keep Shopify and Quickbooks in sync, be aware that data is only pushed and getting the sync to work properly can be tricky. Best is if you can set the items up in Shopify first, then run a transaction to export them, then use the exported items in Quickbooks to set the items up there. Any other method, and the names need to match and follow the formula exactly. If your item has special characters, email BOLD Support in advance for the set up tricks or these items will not match initially.

BOLD purchased this app from Quickbooks and they are aware of some of the set up issues. Once it flows, it flows. But hopefully now that this is in the hand of a real developer, better functionality and set up are on the horizon.