Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Chris's Ice Cream

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!

Edwin Barrow

I was having an issue with an error at export and contacted the chat line and Nir was able to fix the issue and resolve the issue, thank you for the quick response.

Innitiwear

Im confused. I talked with the QB people and they do not recognize this app..I just wanted to ensure i was setup correctly

CityChick

Read the reviews! Transactions don't export like they're supposed to. No option for chat for support only e-mail. This is by far the worst app that I have in my store.

Momo Party

I've been having some issues with exports and reach out to online customer service. I chatted with Nir about the issues and it was really helpful. My problem was fixed during the chat. Great customer service. Thank you!

Chace & Co. LLC

I chatted with Jericho and he and I together figured out the problem. After chatting with quickbooks and shopify, we figured out the sales weren't exported correctly. Jericho quickly fixed the problem and now my reports are much better! Thank you!

I.ANKA-EO LTD

This app is awful! I didn't synch once, but it prevented my website loading... Like it just sucked the life out of my performance rating. The worse part was that even after I deleted it, it left some code behind. Reached out Shopify support who got in touch with them, but that's almost a month its been affecting my Google Rank and performance speed. I ended up reinstalling my theme and going from scratch. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Vintage Gentlemen

I am an accountant, and a client had this app before coming to me for their bookkeeping. He used this app to import sales receipts from Shopify to his Quickbooks. This saves me so much time because I don't have to create individual sales receipts, instead, they come in automatically. I had some trouble because some of the transactions didn't import correctly and where missing. I emailed the Bold Commerce support line and Jerico got back to me within the day. Jerico was extremely helpful and helped me solve our problem. Customer support was A+. If they had to improve on one thing it would be the app's interface in Shopify. It's very simple and user-friendly which is good but because of that, it seems the options are limited and you cant view all the mappings and options from the user's side. All in all, an excellent app, I've recommended and used on all my other Shopify clients.

CDA IDAHO Clothing Company

Jerico helped me understand why my app sync to QBO stalls out. Thank you Jerico. It would be great if you enabled it to sync higher sales volume seamlessly, but you helped me. Thank you!!

Bearsville Soap Company

This app has failed me more than once; it suddenly stopped importing sales. Their support team eventually "helped" by importing sales date, but all the data was doubled or tripled replicated, and as there is no "bulk delete" for sales transactions, I had to go in manually and delete all the duplicates. It was a nightmare that took me TWO days to correct. And now, boom, same issue is happening. Don't use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20