Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Elihalpin

Hey, I get it. Another fee? But, this app + QBO + Shopify is still a monster value for what you are getting. A full-fledged e-commerce business and top-tier accounting system that is easy to manage once set-up for less than $200/mo all in. The app accurately imports all my sales into the right accounts, separates taxes, and allows me to put my shipping charges into its own account. I redid my setup to not import customer data as it was redundant b/c Shopify already had it and I didn't need my QBO customer list so messy. For $10/month, I'm ok with Bold maintaining the APIs (or whatever tech jargon that I don't know about) and just making it work. Paypal integration is free but requires me to make a new receipt and deposit for each transaction so I would rather pay to have something work. I also wish that it were easier to balance the Shopify holding account as payout dates are delayed from income that it is hard to zero out. I recently just exported my "Shopify Holding" account from QBO into a spreadsheet and copied and pasted the payouts under the transactions and ran a running balance column to zero out and that got me to balance.

Essentials European Skin Care Products

I'm QuickBooks pro advisor and I believe I know that program really well. As all in the accounting community and I was pretty skeptical of QB online and especially how it handles returns and exchanges, AR, and all the payments from many scattered platforms. I did have a bad experience before with e-commerce and QuickBooks Enterprise but it was a desktop version at the time. Therefore, going into this I didn't have great expectations. So far, my e-commerce business doesn't have big volume but QB works great. It seamlessly integrates with Shopify. It updates all transactions overnight. It handles inventory changes really well. I'm pretty happy about it. I believe that the new QB is meant for e-commerce and it is the correct direction of evolution of that program.

Strongbodyapparel

Doesn't work and they have Zero support. It stopped working and we have tried contacting support multiple times, we just keep getting the run around. They eventually closed our case despite never resolving the issue, or communicating with us.

Beau Belle Littles

Super frustrated that the minimum for a "free" account is 30 orders a month. I get you need to charge for a service that needs to be maintained, but more apps with a fee to add to my shopify store. Great....

Course Et Cie

Very frustrated to see an added charge for the syncing between Shopify and Quickbooks.

Green Truck Trailer Parts And Service

I'm too disappointed to pay yet another monthly fee. Like it wasn't enough to pay Shopify and QuickBooks, now I have to pay to sync data between two. I think it's time to look somewhere else for more affordable solutions.

Carlymegan

very disappointed and frustrated that I not only pay shopify and quickbooks online per month for my business but NOW will have to pay at least $10 a month for a simple AUTOMATED sync between my shop and my accounting. thanks, but no thanks to their new special features they are trying to pass off as a perk of this "upgrade". There should be at least a grandfather claus with their current users, you can't NOW add additional fees for something that has been free for yrs. that is just bad, BAD business. As a small business, every monthly fee matters and adds up quickly. I will be looking elsewhere for my accounting software needs, and will NOT support any other apps managed by BOLD.

Route 32 Riding Gear

Update: Heard back from Customer service. They made good and answered questions and made proper corrections. They promised that neither I nor anyone else would have to go through what I did. I always like the product and still do. Hopefully, it will be worth the monthly fee. I have amended my review from one star to three. But I made them wait for two weeks before I changed it. But I am a man of my word. they held up their end so I will do the same.

WORST customer service ever! AND now they want to charge $30 for their terrible customer service! 2 weeks of trying to get SOMEONE to call me back and I get are Emails saying they do not have time to call back!! See my most recent ticket number below!! I have to make an appointment to ask a simple billing question!!! AND no one is available until 3/19!! Apparently, I am not the only customer upset about the bait and switch tactics used to get us attached to this program. Too bad I used to like this app a lot.

Request 245241 has been updated!
Status: Open - Awaiting reply [Rate This Ticket]
Alexa (Bold Commerce)
Mar 16, 09:31 CDT
I'm sorry Dominic, but I personally don't have any time to accommodate a call today.
Please book a call with our accounting manager here: https://boldaccounting.youcanbook.me/
As it will guarantee a call back from us.
Alexa | Client Success
support@boldcommerce.com

Blaze For Daze At

How frustrating! Literally just got everything on QuickBooks setup and working properly with my online ecommerce business after 5 months. That's not the frustrating part, the frustrating part is that now they decide they are charging more money to integrate! Are u kidding me? I already pay shopify AND QuickBooks a monthly fee! I decided to go with both of these platforms because the made the best sense for a start up business selling 30-50 items per month. There should be a grandfathered in clause or something because this is complete bs and not to mention bait and switch. Shopify and BOLD will be losing my business in the near future and I will not be recommending either, (rather discouraging people)

Dexterity Brand

What a joke! One of the reasons I choose Quickbooks Online was because of the free integration with Shopify. Quickbooks handed over management of the integration to BOLD who now are going to charge substantial fees for the integration - I'll look elsewhere thanks very much. Will need to review if I'm using anything by BOLD and probably will delete after this cash grab. Will also consider changing online accounting packages and probably move to MYOB since it's an Aussie company and I need to factor this syncing cost now.

This could be one of the worst decisions Intuit Quickbooks could have made for their business. The cost free integration was a big drawcard compared to their competitors.