Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Did not work with my version of Quickbooks. (Self Employed, online version). Had this been specified before hand, I would have never tried to install this app. When I contacted customer service because I was unable to get it set up, they let me know that it would not work and I was told that I would not be charged since I couldn't use the app. However, I got my bill today and I was in fact charged for it, an app that I could not use at all. Would like a refund.

Normally this is a great company. I just wish this information had been known beforehand, and I would not be charged for something I could not use or even set up. Especially since customer service said that I would not be charged.

Beloved Bath

Paul was a great help on our call today and was finally able to fix integration issues between Shopify and quickbooks. I highly recommend his expertise.

Shift Knobs

Bait and switch. I realize it costs money to provide these services but with Shopify being a major ecommerce platform, Intuit/QB should provide this service to their paying customers. Bold took over managing the app and it went from free to $30/mo. I think the pricing is absurd for a small business to transfer sales data. I hope they rethink their model. I get paying that if you're syncing inventory and more complex accounting but I send over 40-50 orders a month which I can't justify spending $30/mo to do. I think the bad practice was Intuit offered this for free and then pulled a switch on it's customers. If anyone has recommendations on a web-based accouting system that integrates to Shopify for free, please let me know!

Blue Otter Polarized

Fantastic app, incredible support!
With updates continually occurring there is a need for excellent customer service along with bright minds behind them punching the buttons to correct any errors that may occur. Bold provides just that. They will allow you to speak directly with support to resolve any technical details.

I am very happy with their service!

Trail Forty

If you need to delegate and automate this year this is the tool to help you scale! This service integrates well making it an effective tool.

TRAILFORTY.com

Guarded Goods

Absolutely terrible business practice to have a standard and basic app that is free and then decide to impose a fee on customers. Absolutely abhorrent. Bold Apps will no longer be getting my $60+ a month and I encourage others to do the same.

Godashdot Pxs

Paul Arthur was extremely helpful today. My app was not syncing properly with my quickbooks account and Paul knew the problem right away and fixed it. He also explained the new plans coming up for payment of the app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify and quickbooks. The customer service is excellent! Thank you Paul!

Fwreshbeauty

my favorite, love the ability of this app

Locals Living Like Tourists

Great app for syncing QBO to Shopify! Great Customer service!

Fingers Duke

We were loving having our Shopify connected to our Quickbooks, but we just received word that there was going to be a fee imposed on us. We have been using the feature for a couple of years, and it is part of the reason we switched to Shopify in the first place. Despite the fact that we really don't do a ton of sales per month, since they are charging per interaction with Quickbooks, it looks like that automatically puts us in the $30 PER MONTH range, and we will not be having it. This development also brings into question our commitment to Shopify in the first place.