Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Cambuza

I'm putting 1 star because it used to be free to export data from Shopify to QuickBooks Online, and since a few months, one has to pay up to $29 simply to do that and in addition to the fee for using QuickBooks Online. Even if QuickBooks is a great tool to work with and that it works perfectly well with Shopify, I think this sudden change of price plan without notifying customers is outrageous!

A Thread A Thought Ltd

Excellent support help when used live chat. All pretty good so far. Some random transactions did not port across to QBs from Shopify however and this caused vast confusion. Live chat assistant sorted it but we spent a long time trying to fathom why it was happening!!

Dapper Lighting

ABSOLUTE SCAM. Was originally advertised as a free service to sync from shopify to quickbooks. Now they are charging MORE than what it costs to have quickbooks every month. Absolute scam. Avoid at all costs.

Lace Liberty

Very disappointing. Similar problem that others have had re taxes. Import fails then no instructions on manual import. Not worth the money and a poorly developed product.

Gdmthr

Not as smooth and slick as it's promised or should be - can't believe they charge $30/mo for this. Failed to sync almost 25% of our sales, citing taxes. That's about as fundamental as retail accounting gets. Looking into other options. Quickbooks also recommends Webgility Unify, anyone else tried this?

Roller Derby Love

Shopify sales data straight into Quickbooks. Love it!

Vertical Unit

The app no longer works it seems - i just error 500 upon connecting with Quickbooks - dont waste your time.

Motogateway

This is the most gliche online accounting software on the planet! Pull your head out and fix the million issues this has.

Worst accounting software ever.

By far

It seems that anything BOLD does is absolute garbage, all their other apps are junk as well.

I'm embarrassed on their behalf!

Divas Closet 2

I would have have left a higher review for this app as it seems to have improved. However the fact i now have to pay $30 now to export my orders i can do this via csv for free.

Whimsy Ry

The only reason I'm giving this two stars (and not one) is that the product seems to work ok. It is still buggy on many items and we will see how buggy it ends up once I now have to start paying for exports and there is more information that will be moved from Shopify to QuickBooks Online. Like many others I'm also disappointed to now have to pay a fee when I'm already paying a fee to both Shopify and QuickBooks Online.

I already have to manually enter many items that "Error" out on export. If you want to charge for an item it better work damn near flawlessly instead of having to manually enter sales every month. Never has it properly exported all transactions in a month.

It also appears I won't get the "free" upgrade until August because all they sent was an email notification and I did not notice they were going to start charging because I only integrate sales once a month and just noticed the notification at the top of Shopify today and then found the email buried in between thousands of others I get. They should have given more than about three weeks notification on the Shopify integration page. Proof of crappy customer service and communication.

Update 6/9/18 - I'm bumping my original two star review to three because the customer service did follow up and get us a free trial. I will also say that the program does work overall fairly well. There is still a few issues that would be nice if the would work out. However, no matter what I have trouble swallowing an additional fee that we will eventually have to pay when the free trial period runs out. Having to pay for Shopify, QuickBooks, and this App is a bit on the steep side. I would try Xero except I see Bold operates that integration app between Shopify and Zero also so I'm sure once that becomes popular enough Bold will be charging for that one too...