Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Route 32 Riding Gear

Update: Heard back from Customer service. They made good and answered questions and made proper corrections. They promised that neither I nor anyone else would have to go through what I did. I always like the product and still do. Hopefully, it will be worth the monthly fee. I have amended my review from one star to three. But I made them wait for two weeks before I changed it. But I am a man of my word. they held up their end so I will do the same.

WORST customer service ever! AND now they want to charge $30 for their terrible customer service! 2 weeks of trying to get SOMEONE to call me back and I get are Emails saying they do not have time to call back!! See my most recent ticket number below!! I have to make an appointment to ask a simple billing question!!! AND no one is available until 3/19!! Apparently, I am not the only customer upset about the bait and switch tactics used to get us attached to this program. Too bad I used to like this app a lot.

Request 245241 has been updated!
Status: Open - Awaiting reply [Rate This Ticket]
Alexa (Bold Commerce)
Mar 16, 09:31 CDT
I'm sorry Dominic, but I personally don't have any time to accommodate a call today.
Please book a call with our accounting manager here: https://boldaccounting.youcanbook.me/
As it will guarantee a call back from us.
Alexa | Client Success
support@boldcommerce.com

Blaze For Daze At

How frustrating! Literally just got everything on QuickBooks setup and working properly with my online ecommerce business after 5 months. That's not the frustrating part, the frustrating part is that now they decide they are charging more money to integrate! Are u kidding me? I already pay shopify AND QuickBooks a monthly fee! I decided to go with both of these platforms because the made the best sense for a start up business selling 30-50 items per month. There should be a grandfathered in clause or something because this is complete bs and not to mention bait and switch. Shopify and BOLD will be losing my business in the near future and I will not be recommending either, (rather discouraging people)

Dexterity Brand

What a joke! One of the reasons I choose Quickbooks Online was because of the free integration with Shopify. Quickbooks handed over management of the integration to BOLD who now are going to charge substantial fees for the integration - I'll look elsewhere thanks very much. Will need to review if I'm using anything by BOLD and probably will delete after this cash grab. Will also consider changing online accounting packages and probably move to MYOB since it's an Aussie company and I need to factor this syncing cost now.

This could be one of the worst decisions Intuit Quickbooks could have made for their business. The cost free integration was a big drawcard compared to their competitors.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Did not work with my version of Quickbooks. (Self Employed, online version). Had this been specified before hand, I would have never tried to install this app. When I contacted customer service because I was unable to get it set up, they let me know that it would not work and I was told that I would not be charged since I couldn't use the app. However, I got my bill today and I was in fact charged for it, an app that I could not use at all. Would like a refund.

Normally this is a great company. I just wish this information had been known beforehand, and I would not be charged for something I could not use or even set up. Especially since customer service said that I would not be charged.

Beloved Bath

Paul was a great help on our call today and was finally able to fix integration issues between Shopify and quickbooks. I highly recommend his expertise.

Shift Knobs

Bait and switch. I realize it costs money to provide these services but with Shopify being a major ecommerce platform, Intuit/QB should provide this service to their paying customers. Bold took over managing the app and it went from free to $30/mo. I think the pricing is absurd for a small business to transfer sales data. I hope they rethink their model. I get paying that if you're syncing inventory and more complex accounting but I send over 40-50 orders a month which I can't justify spending $30/mo to do. I think the bad practice was Intuit offered this for free and then pulled a switch on it's customers. If anyone has recommendations on a web-based accouting system that integrates to Shopify for free, please let me know!

Blue Otter Polarized

Fantastic app, incredible support!
With updates continually occurring there is a need for excellent customer service along with bright minds behind them punching the buttons to correct any errors that may occur. Bold provides just that. They will allow you to speak directly with support to resolve any technical details.

I am very happy with their service!

Trail Forty

If you need to delegate and automate this year this is the tool to help you scale! This service integrates well making it an effective tool.

TRAILFORTY.com

Guarded Goods

Absolutely terrible business practice to have a standard and basic app that is free and then decide to impose a fee on customers. Absolutely abhorrent. Bold Apps will no longer be getting my $60+ a month and I encourage others to do the same.

Godashdot Pxs

Paul Arthur was extremely helpful today. My app was not syncing properly with my quickbooks account and Paul knew the problem right away and fixed it. He also explained the new plans coming up for payment of the app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify and quickbooks. The customer service is excellent! Thank you Paul!