Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Bearsville Soap Company

This app has failed me more than once; it suddenly stopped importing sales. Their support team eventually "helped" by importing sales date, but all the data was doubled or tripled replicated, and as there is no "bulk delete" for sales transactions, I had to go in manually and delete all the duplicates. It was a nightmare that took me TWO days to correct. And now, boom, same issue is happening. Don't use this app.

Canada Welding Supply

Absolutely critical app when your order numbers start increasing. We've been using it for 2 years and it's been great for us. Recently had a small problem but Camila from the BOLD team resolved it within minutes, thanks for the great customer service

TailoredSouthClothing

Jericho helped me out with an issue I was having. He was awesome. Very quick and helpful. I recommend this app to everyone

Stop Check and Shop

Imported sales were lost, support can't identify what was the reason and I spent lots of time sending emails and did not get proper assistance. I should trust reviews and choose another app.

Cotes of London

Sync did not work straight away, however, a lot of patience and help from Jericho (Bold customer service) and it works perfectly now. Actually, the mapping was done automatically and its quite easy to setup if you follow the rules.

Ice 'N' Fire

We have been using this ap since day one. Over this past year we keep getting more and more errors. This ap use to be free but since having to pay for it it has been getting WORSE!! Come on. Whats the deal??

Pool Store Canada

Issue after issue with syncing to QBO, If i can't get this resolved this week i will choose another app... Seriously Bold, you are charging me for this App but you never want to help!

Espresso Canada

Thanks Jericho and Rony for you help today. You were able to get my questions answered quickly and efficiently. I really appreciated you checking into how things work in QBO so I could get the most out of your app. Your customer service makes me glad I chose your app.

elsie green

Jericho has been so helpful. Without his help, we would be lost. We felt Jericho was as invested in our success as we were, which felt great. Bravo Jericho!

CalmiGoshop

I'm using the app to export my orders from Shopify to QuickBooks, and I definitely recommend it! It is super easy to install and use, and it saves me a ton of time. The support (which is critical for me) is fantastic and quick, and they also notify you if there is an error in the export - I just wish the error message would have come in a separate email with a distinguished title like "error" or something like that.