Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Beau Belle Littles

Super frustrated that the minimum for a "free" account is 30 orders a month. I get you need to charge for a service that needs to be maintained, but more apps with a fee to add to my shopify store. Great....

Course Et Cie

Very frustrated to see an added charge for the syncing between Shopify and Quickbooks.

Green Truck Trailer Parts And Service

I'm too disappointed to pay yet another monthly fee. Like it wasn't enough to pay Shopify and QuickBooks, now I have to pay to sync data between two. I think it's time to look somewhere else for more affordable solutions.

Carlymegan

very disappointed and frustrated that I not only pay shopify and quickbooks online per month for my business but NOW will have to pay at least $10 a month for a simple AUTOMATED sync between my shop and my accounting. thanks, but no thanks to their new special features they are trying to pass off as a perk of this "upgrade". There should be at least a grandfather claus with their current users, you can't NOW add additional fees for something that has been free for yrs. that is just bad, BAD business. As a small business, every monthly fee matters and adds up quickly. I will be looking elsewhere for my accounting software needs, and will NOT support any other apps managed by BOLD.

Blaze For Daze At

How frustrating! Literally just got everything on QuickBooks setup and working properly with my online ecommerce business after 5 months. That's not the frustrating part, the frustrating part is that now they decide they are charging more money to integrate! Are u kidding me? I already pay shopify AND QuickBooks a monthly fee! I decided to go with both of these platforms because the made the best sense for a start up business selling 30-50 items per month. There should be a grandfathered in clause or something because this is complete bs and not to mention bait and switch. Shopify and BOLD will be losing my business in the near future and I will not be recommending either, (rather discouraging people)

Dexterity Brand

What a joke! One of the reasons I choose Quickbooks Online was because of the free integration with Shopify. Quickbooks handed over management of the integration to BOLD who now are going to charge substantial fees for the integration - I'll look elsewhere thanks very much. Will need to review if I'm using anything by BOLD and probably will delete after this cash grab. Will also consider changing online accounting packages and probably move to MYOB since it's an Aussie company and I need to factor this syncing cost now.

This could be one of the worst decisions Intuit Quickbooks could have made for their business. The cost free integration was a big drawcard compared to their competitors.

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Did not work with my version of Quickbooks. (Self Employed, online version). Had this been specified before hand, I would have never tried to install this app. When I contacted customer service because I was unable to get it set up, they let me know that it would not work and I was told that I would not be charged since I couldn't use the app. However, I got my bill today and I was in fact charged for it, an app that I could not use at all. Would like a refund.

Normally this is a great company. I just wish this information had been known beforehand, and I would not be charged for something I could not use or even set up. Especially since customer service said that I would not be charged.

Shift Knobs

Bait and switch. I realize it costs money to provide these services but with Shopify being a major ecommerce platform, Intuit/QB should provide this service to their paying customers. Bold took over managing the app and it went from free to $30/mo. I think the pricing is absurd for a small business to transfer sales data. I hope they rethink their model. I get paying that if you're syncing inventory and more complex accounting but I send over 40-50 orders a month which I can't justify spending $30/mo to do. I think the bad practice was Intuit offered this for free and then pulled a switch on it's customers. If anyone has recommendations on a web-based accouting system that integrates to Shopify for free, please let me know!

Guarded Goods

Absolutely terrible business practice to have a standard and basic app that is free and then decide to impose a fee on customers. Absolutely abhorrent. Bold Apps will no longer be getting my $60+ a month and I encourage others to do the same.

Fingers Duke

We were loving having our Shopify connected to our Quickbooks, but we just received word that there was going to be a fee imposed on us. We have been using the feature for a couple of years, and it is part of the reason we switched to Shopify in the first place. Despite the fact that we really don't do a ton of sales per month, since they are charging per interaction with Quickbooks, it looks like that automatically puts us in the $30 PER MONTH range, and we will not be having it. This development also brings into question our commitment to Shopify in the first place.