Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

DayClocks

Good service got me through setup issues. App delivers and makes for hassle-free accounting at a reasonable price.

2Fold Print

Shopify KEEPS creating Service & Non-Stock Items in Quick-Books and Nobody can seem to explain why - Quick-Books says its Shopify, Shopify blame Quick-books, either way we are constantly having to modify the exports to the correct stock Items. Looking at dumping Shopify and finding a different platform. Currently I would NOT recommend this App to anyone

Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware

It's way too expensive for what it does. Looking for alternatives. Also it doesn't seem to know how to handle Amazon Payments, which I didn't think would be a big deal but it turns out a lot of people like to use Amazon Payments.

It does handle Shopify Payments transactions fine. But for $20/mo? I signed on when it was free.. so now I have to figure something else out..

Update: Customer support contacted me and assured me they are working on a fix to handle Amazon Payments. They also offered me a discount while I wait for this feature.

Paul Hardt, inc.

Says you can export 30 monthly orders for free... I am reconciling for last year with exactly 30 orders and I have hit my threshold?
Ridiculous, come on guys.

I am happy to change my review if you get this fixed up!

What happens when I am killing it in sales 2019? I'll have to go somewhere else?

Hope you can fix it up

STIVALI

I have used QB for a couple years now. I like the way the system works. Although I consider that they have increased too much their fees for the site itself, transfers, etc.

annandanthony

I received excellent support from Alexa while troubleshooting my issue. Thank you again for helping me to resolve my issue.

North Rim Sealcoat

I received outstanding support with some export issues I was having. Nick was able to fix the problem quickly and now my Shopify sales are exporting to Quickbooks flawlessly. Thanks again Nick!!

Daily Charme

It used to be free to export Shopify orders to Quickbooks online. Then they came out with this app by BOLD, and it's now an extra fee to use an existing service we already pay for.

The worst part is the export is always filled with errors that we have to manually check and fix. Additionally, we were able to export a whole month of transactions but when BOLD took over, we were told by BOLD support that the app can only handle about 3 days worth of transactions per export. Using this paid app feels like a downgrade from the already glitchy, but free app previously.

Nantucket Kids

HORRIBLE! I thought only the government double taxed us. We pay for shopify and QBO and now we have to pay for what should be part of the QBO service?! EXTORTION! Quickbooks online you should be ashamed.

Duchess Cookies

Very, very unhappy with this app and the support I've received. We're in the early-ish days of our store, and we've been busy since basically day 1, and getting a tight handle on our books has become increasingly important, so I see this app and figure 'cool, Bold has a good reputation, and we've already got Quickbooks, so this is great'.

I look at how many orders we've got, upgrade to the paid plan, and start to go through setup, but after assigning all my accounts, and running my first export, I notice I've got almost 200 failed transactions. I keep an eye on the daily export for the first week or so, and every day, I'm getting a handful more transactions that fail, so obviously I hit up Bold to see what the issue is. They respond and say any transaction that has multiple tax codes will confuse their app and the export will fail, so for example, if you've got a city tax and a state tax on an order, good luck, because you're gonna be entering it by hand. In my case, that's more than 200 orders I'd have to add manually, with more every day. Obviously, that's not even remotely a workable situation.

Now, it's probably worth mentioning that in the product description, it talks about how flawlessly it works with different tax agencies and rates: 'We’ll automatically set up new tax agencies and their associated tax rate based on your imported orders.' but the reality is, the app can't handle more than 1 without breaking, they've made a mess of my books, left hundreds of orders that I'm apparently supposed to do manually, and the answer I got from support was essentially ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'd give less than one star if I could.