Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Every Little War

What started out good ended up, eventually, with duplicated entries making the integration useless. Incompetent support and irregular support communication. Now I'm stuck with TONS of extra work to clean up sometimes 4 copies of the same sales record, but assured by their sr engineers "that's how it is supposed to work." DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Tiny Memories Laser

I'm on the same boat as the others complaining about the Tax changes they made. The app doesn't work more than 1 week without having to call support for help to export stuck orders. Also, they say "If there is an error, you can export it manually to Quickbooks".. Well, I'm paying them to export it for me.
Moreover, the app doesn't export orders with zero balance, say the order total is $100 but you give a discount to the customer of 100% = new total $0.. The app doesn't export it because the tax mess. I'm looking for a new app.

Pod Star

I have been using this app for over 2 years. Mostly I had not problems. Recently many orders were not exporting to quickbooks. I asked the app support people for help. They exported the stuck orders, all with incorrect tax codes. They weirdly added tax codes for each State in Australia. I never asked them to do this. It meant I had to manually delete around 300 entries in Quickbooks with 3 clicks for each deletion, taking me ages. I have since asked for a refund of my annual fee, with no reply, and switched to Bridge. It was a very easy switch and they back-exported (perfectly) all the sales the Bold app was unable to do correctly.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Tenet Components

I have been using this app for over a year, but recently something has changed and I get errors on every export. There are tax rate discrepancies between QB and Shopify and its made a MESS of my quickbooks. My accountant and I have been working to fix everything for days. Stay away! Do not use this app. (UPDATE) After reading other reviews, its very clear that this company has screwed over many other shops on this platform. How the hell does Shopify advocate for this company? How many small shops have lost hours of time or hundreds of dollars to accountants to solve the issues created by this trash? I am surprised there hasn't been a class action lawsuit against this app to compensate for lost accounting fees and time.

Sous Vide Chef

I have now deleted this app after 3 years of using it the incompetence of support unable to resolve an issue the lack of communication is appalling please be warned I have now switched to a new app I couldn't take dealing with this team anymore.

*Update* Stay away from this app the issue is unresolved after 8 days was offered a call at a specific time never happened never got the call - I would strongly advise look at other apps first before this.

App stopped working with an error on a few order exports contact BOLD support 4 days ago still no response. Have reported this to Shopify in the hope they can help me. If a company is promoting their applications but can't support their apps they should be removed from the app store. You would expect better than this.

Closet Core Patterns

I could not be more unhappy with this app and the complete lack of customer support I received. I've been using it for years and it's always been janky and unpredictable. For the past 9 months or so we've been getting daily import errors; sometimes entire months of entries were not imported. Initially they were helpful and helped fix things when they broke, but it's gotten super bad in the past few months and now no one even bothers replying to my messages (I've sent at least 2 email in the past ten days with no reply).

Current issues: thee app doubled a bunch of transactions so our books are totally messed up. AND now I just figured out that it's not able to import any orders from Germany for some reason, so every day I get error messages for all our German orders.

In short, this app is the worst, it continues to degrade and break in weird and new ways, and good luck getting any meaningful help from customer support. Switching to Quickbooks Bridge, and will not be using any Bold apps going forward.

Key Leaves

Total garbage. It stopped syncing repeatedly. We fixed it. Then it stopped syncing because suddenly there were duplicate tax agencies for Washington State. Shopify, QBO and BOLD all blamed each other and none took responsibility to fix the app and problem. After several weeks they finally fixed it. Then it stopped syncing again!!! When I manually restarted the sync it lost transaction date data in QBO. During the course of using this app I paid hundreds of extra dollars to my accountant to have her un-screw all the stuff that this app screwed up. Total waste of time, money and energy. DO NOT GO WITH THIS APP.

CityChick

Read the reviews! Transactions don't export like they're supposed to. No option for chat for support only e-mail. This is by far the worst app that I have in my store.

I.ANKA-EO LTD

This app is awful! I didn't synch once, but it prevented my website loading... Like it just sucked the life out of my performance rating. The worse part was that even after I deleted it, it left some code behind. Reached out Shopify support who got in touch with them, but that's almost a month its been affecting my Google Rank and performance speed. I ended up reinstalling my theme and going from scratch. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Bearsville Soap Company

This app has failed me more than once; it suddenly stopped importing sales. Their support team eventually "helped" by importing sales date, but all the data was doubled or tripled replicated, and as there is no "bulk delete" for sales transactions, I had to go in manually and delete all the duplicates. It was a nightmare that took me TWO days to correct. And now, boom, same issue is happening. Don't use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8