Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Artemisia Farm & Vineyard

I ran into some problems with multiple tax rates keeping some orders from importing; but I chatted with Hamza in support and they fixed me up very quickly. Well done!

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

Priyanka and Mona were a great help fixing a small problem in our QuickBooks integration app. Next to no wait on chat and I had an answer that fixed the problem within minutes. Another task checked off the list! Check!

Fleetwood Digital

I have used the App well before Bold took it over. While it has some quirks, the low cost makes up for them. One thing that makes Bold stand out from others is knowledgable, and competent support. I had an issue that I could not solve. Jericho from Bold had it all fixed in about 30 minutes. I would highly recommend the App for anyone needing basic sync of customers and sales. Never did use the inventory to its fullest but there is also support for that aspect. For the reason that it is economical, and support is very good.

Espresso Canada

Thanks Jericho and Rony for you help today. You were able to get my questions answered quickly and efficiently. I really appreciated you checking into how things work in QBO so I could get the most out of your app. Your customer service makes me glad I chose your app.

Kompsós

I will put 4 stars instead of 5 as my initial query was not even taken into consideration by a member of their staff.
However after having insisted, Samuel L was so kind to call me within 24 hours and did everything to sort my problem out very shortly.
Thank you again Samuel. The app is great otherwise!

BohoDaisy

I'm still using the free version, as our store is still very small. However, for the orders we do receive, it works out great keeping QuickBooks in sync. I manually added a SKU to my products in Shopify, that have a matching SKU on my inventory in QuickBooks, and my orders and inventory tracking all stay perfectly aligned.

The Fine Market

After a bit of back and forth, all issues we had with this app were solved, it's now working perfectly. Nirav was great at keeping in touch and staying on this until everything worked smoothly; all inventory and sales sync perfectly now, between our Shopify store and Quickbooks.

Philter Labs, Inc.

Samuel was helpful in sorting out our export issue with inventory items. Couldn't be happier with his help!

DayClocks

Good service got me through setup issues. App delivers and makes for hassle-free accounting at a reasonable price.

Steel Table Legs by Symmetry Hardware

It's way too expensive for what it does. Looking for alternatives. Also it doesn't seem to know how to handle Amazon Payments, which I didn't think would be a big deal but it turns out a lot of people like to use Amazon Payments.

It does handle Shopify Payments transactions fine. But for $20/mo? I signed on when it was free.. so now I have to figure something else out..

Update: Customer support contacted me and assured me they are working on a fix to handle Amazon Payments. They also offered me a discount while I wait for this feature.

Previous 1