Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Lake Life Caesar Co.

Quick to help answer my questions and solve any issues I had ! Great customer service:) Grateful for the help.

June 18, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We're always happy to help solve any issue. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings

The app is working flawlessly! Hamza was very helpful in resolving smaller issues. Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy that Hamza was there to help you solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your recommendation!

The Homey Touch

I am using the free version of this app while my store grows and have found it flawless with integrating into my paid version of Quickbooks online. Nick from their support chat was incredibly helpful, he solved a problem id been stuck on for weeks. Thumbs up from me!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Nick was there to to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

TEJESTA

Nikhil was very great to work with. He resolved our issue in less than 48 hours and I am grateful for the service I have received!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy that Nikhil was there to solve your issues in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Truelove Seeds

This app makes Shopify / QBO integration so easy. We've been using it for a couple years now, and it runs just right 99% of the time. In those rare moments when we've had an issue, I've had great experiences with customer support. Most recently, I worked with Nicholas and he was super helpful and committed to helping me figure out the problem. Very pleased!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find the app easy to work with, with little to no issues and that Nicholas was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Quintessential Tips

Nikhil helped sort the QuickBooks import issue out for us quickly and easily. Thanks, it now works again

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Sage Naturopathic Clinic

Our Shopify wasn't importing to our Quickbooks but Nikhil quickly had answers for us. In short amount of time we had a solution to the problem and things are running smoothly again!

Alpen Schatz Europe

Hamza, of Bold Commerce Merchant Success Quickbooks App, was fabulous. They were patient and diligent and helped me to solve my problem in a professional way. I would highly recommend this APP and their customer support team for a fine service.

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We are so happy to hear thats Hamza provided great service quickly. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out through Live Chat should any questions come up.

Paper Cape

I've been using this app for 18 months and it has, for the most part, seamlessly exported my Shopify data to quickbooks. I had an issue with automatic discounts in Shopify not pulling through but Nikhil at Bold worked quickly to resolve it. I recommend this app to others.

My Rodeo Drive

Love the app. saves so much time . I have had no issues. Customer service is great. Answer questions very promptly. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12