Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Tenet Components

I have been using this app for over a year, but recently something has changed and I get errors on every export. There are tax rate discrepancies between QB and Shopify and its made a MESS of my quickbooks. My accountant and I have been working to fix everything for days. Stay away! Do not use this app. (UPDATE) After reading other reviews, its very clear that this company has screwed over many other shops on this platform. How the hell does Shopify advocate for this company? How many small shops have lost hours of time or hundreds of dollars to accountants to solve the issues created by this trash? I am surprised there hasn't been a class action lawsuit against this app to compensate for lost accounting fees and time.

Sous Vide Chef

I have now deleted this app after 3 years of using it the incompetence of support unable to resolve an issue the lack of communication is appalling please be warned I have now switched to a new app I couldn't take dealing with this team anymore.

*Update* Stay away from this app the issue is unresolved after 8 days was offered a call at a specific time never happened never got the call - I would strongly advise look at other apps first before this.

App stopped working with an error on a few order exports contact BOLD support 4 days ago still no response. Have reported this to Shopify in the hope they can help me. If a company is promoting their applications but can't support their apps they should be removed from the app store. You would expect better than this.

Closet Core Patterns

I could not be more unhappy with this app and the complete lack of customer support I received. I've been using it for years and it's always been janky and unpredictable. For the past 9 months or so we've been getting daily import errors; sometimes entire months of entries were not imported. Initially they were helpful and helped fix things when they broke, but it's gotten super bad in the past few months and now no one even bothers replying to my messages (I've sent at least 2 email in the past ten days with no reply).

Current issues: thee app doubled a bunch of transactions so our books are totally messed up. AND now I just figured out that it's not able to import any orders from Germany for some reason, so every day I get error messages for all our German orders.

In short, this app is the worst, it continues to degrade and break in weird and new ways, and good luck getting any meaningful help from customer support. Switching to Quickbooks Bridge, and will not be using any Bold apps going forward.

Key Leaves

Total garbage. It stopped syncing repeatedly. We fixed it. Then it stopped syncing because suddenly there were duplicate tax agencies for Washington State. Shopify, QBO and BOLD all blamed each other and none took responsibility to fix the app and problem. After several weeks they finally fixed it. Then it stopped syncing again!!! When I manually restarted the sync it lost transaction date data in QBO. During the course of using this app I paid hundreds of extra dollars to my accountant to have her un-screw all the stuff that this app screwed up. Total waste of time, money and energy. DO NOT GO WITH THIS APP.

CityChick

Read the reviews! Transactions don't export like they're supposed to. No option for chat for support only e-mail. This is by far the worst app that I have in my store.

I.ANKA-EO LTD

This app is awful! I didn't synch once, but it prevented my website loading... Like it just sucked the life out of my performance rating. The worse part was that even after I deleted it, it left some code behind. Reached out Shopify support who got in touch with them, but that's almost a month its been affecting my Google Rank and performance speed. I ended up reinstalling my theme and going from scratch. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Bearsville Soap Company

This app has failed me more than once; it suddenly stopped importing sales. Their support team eventually "helped" by importing sales date, but all the data was doubled or tripled replicated, and as there is no "bulk delete" for sales transactions, I had to go in manually and delete all the duplicates. It was a nightmare that took me TWO days to correct. And now, boom, same issue is happening. Don't use this app.

Stop Check and Shop

Imported sales were lost, support can't identify what was the reason and I spent lots of time sending emails and did not get proper assistance. I should trust reviews and choose another app.

Ice 'N' Fire

We have been using this ap since day one. Over this past year we keep getting more and more errors. This ap use to be free but since having to pay for it it has been getting WORSE!! Come on. Whats the deal??

Mon adresse civique

Malheureusement il y a un bug avec les codes promos. Lors que le client entre un code lui offrant la livraison gratuite l'importation de ce reçu de vente comporte une erreur de taxe. C'est un énorme problème qui débalance toute ma comptabilité! Et personne chez Bold n'est en mesure de trouver la solution (après un mois je me rends à l'évidence et je vais chercher une nouvelle application) Unfortunately there is a bug with the promo codes. When the customer enters a code offering free shipping, the importation of this sales receipt contains a tax error. It's a huge problem that throws all my accounts off balance! And no one at Bold is able to find the solution (after a month I realize that I am going to look for a new application)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8